[TS] Pixiv++ V3 alpha

Development has halted until I have more time. Pixiv uses async page loading, which broke some aspects of this script. Ultimate Pixiv Script: Direct Links, Auto-Paging, Preview, IQDB/Danbooru, Filter/Sort using Bookmark,views,rating,total score. | Safe Search | plus more. Works best with "Pixiv++ Manga Viewer" and "Generic Image Viewer". 自動ページング|ポケベル|ロード次ページ|フィルター|並べ替え|注文|ダイレクトリンク

< Feedback on [TS] Pixiv++ V3 alpha

Question/comment

§
Posted: 18.10.2016

How to remove?

I installed this on Chrome and noticed Tampermonkey didn't list in as an installed script. Even by removing Tampermonkey I still see the red dots and pixiv++ interface all over pixiv, but I can find no way to uninstall the script itself.

TimidScriptAuthor
§
Posted: 19.10.2016

If you remove TamperMonkey the script does not get run. Only scripts listed in TamperMonkey get run.

The red dot only appears if Pixiv++ is running though you can have Pixiv++ running and not have the red dots by using Styler for Chrome or Linx Amender and create a CSS to set their display to "none".

Click on TamperyMonkey icon and select "Dashboard". And then look for "[TS] Pixiv++" not "Pixiv++". It should be near the top. In the actions column there is a delete button.

Let me know how it goes.

§
Posted: 19.10.2016

As I said, I uninstalled Tampermonkey and the script is somehow still running: the dots are still there and there's a pixiv++ icon on the left for display options.
However, I remember that before uninstalling it I looked for the script in Tampermonkey's list and it was completely empty – that's why I resorted to uninstalling it altogether.
This might have been caused by me installing the script through Greasy Fork while having Tampermonkey installed but disabled. At any rate, is there a more "extreme" way of getting rid of the script? Is it sitting in some directory on my PC that I could erase manually?

TimidScriptAuthor
§
Posted: 20.10.2016
Edited: 20.10.2016

There must be some mistake here. The script only gets run through TamperMonkey (TM), so no TM no script. So if you disable TM no User-Scripts get run or installed. The script cannot run outside of TM as it uses it's API (GreaseMonkey API). Do you have another addon similar to TM running?

I do not know how to manually delete the script outside of TM but you can try and raise the issue at https://github.com/Tampermonkey/tampermonkey/issues

Post the link to the issue raised and I will follow the thread.

Do you mind posting an image of the dashboard.

§

I double checked the list of installed extensions and sure enough, I found something I didn't remember installing which ended up being a userscript handler. Disabling it fixed the issue; Tampermonkey didn't show it in the dashboard probably because the other extension took priority for some reason.
Thanks for your patience, I'm sorry it ended up being such a stupid oversight.

TimidScriptAuthor
§
Edited: 20.10.2016

No problem, just glad you fixed it. We all do them (mistakes).

Sign in to post a reply.