Greasy Fork is available in English.

(9anime) AniWave Bingewatcher+

Auto-fullscreen, skip intros, jump to next episode, 9anime on Vidstream and MyCloud videos (Auto-1080p in configuration panel)

< Feedback on (9anime) AniWave Bingewatcher+

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 28.07.2022

Hi, completely new to all of this so sorry if this is a stupid question. I was wondering how to disable the auto full screen option. I see that the description says to comment out // openFullscreen(elem); but I tried multiple things and can't seem to disable auto full screen without also disable all the other features. Again sorry but I am completely new to all of this. Any help would be appreciated.

drhouseAuthor
§

no prob, the fullscreen code was updated recently, so the line you would need to comment out is this line 188:
// rfs.call(video);

out of curiosity, why did you want to turn off auto-fullscreen, is it cuz of having to press 'Esc' to get out of fullscreen?

§

Thank you for such a quick response, and yes that was what prompted me to try and turn it off. I like to use the steam controller when I'm watching without sitting at my desk and the keyboard function on it doesn't have the escape key.

drhouseAuthor
§
Edited: 28.07.2022

could you help me test something out? I wanted to see if the following code will auto-fullscreen for you without needing to press 'Esc' to close it, so it should close in a more normal way. It may not auto-fullscreen on the very first video page that's loaded (a browser security restriction), but should do so every time after that:
line 187:
// rfs.call(video);
$("#player > div.jw-wrapper.jw-reset > div.jw-controls.jw-reset > div.jw-controlbar.jw-reset > div > div:nth-child(17)").click()

§
Posted: 29.07.2022

I can't seem to get it to work, but that is probably an issue caused by me not knowing that I'm doing. Should that text go below 187 starting on 188 or starting on 187?

drhouseAuthor
§
Edited: 29.07.2022

hey thx for trying, actually the exact line number is just a suggestion, the only thing is to comment out the '// rfs.call(video)' and then add this below it:
$("#player > div.jw-wrapper.jw-reset > div.jw-controls.jw-reset > div.jw-controlbar.jw-reset > div > div:nth-child(17)").click()

after that, go to any anime video page (example 'Pokemon episode 1') and then click on any other episode on that page (example 'Pokemon episode 2'), then let me know if it auto-fullscreen and if you could close it without using 'Esc'

§

Just tried it but unfortunately it did not full screen for me, no matter how many episodes I tried.

drhouseAuthor
§

thanks, no worries the feedback was useful, I'll try to find another solution, cheers

§

No problem, sorry I couldn't be of more help. Thanks again though!

drhouseAuthor
§
Edited: 29.07.2022

just a heads up, I updated the script's auto-fullscreen method, but in case you still need to press 'Esc' to close, you may need to comment out '// rfs.call(video)' again after you update... to update, click on the install update button on the script page

Sign in to post a reply.