Greasy Fork is available in English.

Login reminder popup remover (developement ceased - not up to date)

Removes the nagging login popups and banners from mobile and desktop versions of Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, Twitter, Quora, Ask.fm, VK, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitch and from the mobile versions of Youtube and TikTok.

< Feedback on Login reminder popup remover (developement ceased - not up to date)

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 22.10.2020

Excellent script, thank you. Unfortunately with Google's recent aggressive sign in requirements, for Youtube you have to click "No, thanks" for modal "Sign in to Youtube" *AND* click "I agree" for subsequent modal "Before you continue" cookies otherwise it pauses all videos after five seconds.

Best workaround is replace pause function per; https://stackoverflow.com/questions/63680896/how-to-block-the-annoying-sign-in-to-youtube-popup

StephenPAuthor
§
Posted: 22.10.2020
Edited: 22.10.2020

Hi Reiver, thank you for your report. I tried to make it as simple as possible but, as you said, they're becoming aggressive with the sign in request, so I will follow your suggestion in the next version of the script.
Just to be sure and properly test the script: which browser are you using Youtube on?

§
Posted: 23.10.2020

Firefox with uBlock Origin on Linux.

§
Posted: 24.10.2020

Maybe use this userscript too:
Youtube - dismiss sign-in

StephenPAuthor
§

That's even better, if someone else already did the job there's no reason to do it twice. I'll suggest the script after the installation of mine (leaving only the mobile version until Youtube - dismiss sign-in will block the popup there too).
By the way I left the cookie advice visible on purpose, because somebody may want to read it, but somehow these people are not the majority😂

§

:-)

Sign in to post a reply.