Greasy Fork is available in English.

Discover Fake Availabilities

Often times you open a hit to find there is no more hits available, even though MTurk reports that there is some left. This script discovers and lets you know

< Discover Fake Availabilities 피드백

리뷰: 좋음 - 잘 동작함

§
작성: 2016-01-04

Discover Fake Availabilities suddenly stopped working?

This has been working like a charm for almost ever and suddenly over the holiday weekend it is causing the pages to just keep grinding on and on. I have to disable it in order to fully load pages. It is no longer giving me the little red round circle as it goes through the hits listed on the page and no longer turns the "View a Hit in this group" red so that I know to keep going without wasting a lot of time.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have checked to see if moving it up/down in Tampermonkey helps (it didn't). I've checked to see if there was an update and there doesn't seem to be.

Chrome Version 47.0.2526.106 m

I haven't added any new scripts of any sort. Is there a different script that would serve the same or almost same function?

Help ?

§
작성: 2016-01-13

I don't know who/what fixed this script so it works again but it is running as it has in the past and I trully appreciate whoever/whatever was done to repair.

댓글 남기기

댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.