[TS] Pixiv++ V3 alpha

Development has halted until I have more time. Pixiv uses async page loading, which broke some aspects of this script. Ultimate Pixiv Script: Direct Links, Auto-Paging, Preview, IQDB/Danbooru, Filter/Sort using Bookmark,views,rating,total score. | Safe Search | plus more. Works best with "Pixiv++ Manga Viewer" and "Generic Image Viewer". 自動ページング|ポケベル|ロード次ページ|フィルター|並べ替え|注文|ダイレクトリンク

< [TS] Pixiv++ V3 alpha 피드백

질문/댓글

§
작성: 2016-10-22

options for date

is it possible to add formatting options for date?

from what i see when the site's set to english, it's formatted with the american month/day/year style, so it's kind of confusing for someone who uses the day/month/year european style, especially when both day and month use low numbers.

TimidScript개발자
§

I fixed the one in preview as to the main illustration page I have decided to create a Linx Amender (LA) rule as not everyone would like to change it.

You can either install LA and paste the rule below into it or you can create a simple script to make the change.

{"id":"L1477148399323","name":"Pixiv: Changes Date Format to Y-M-D","URLs":"@http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php","description":"Changes the American date format to universal standard","sampleURL":"http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57807313","nthNode":"0","type":1,"selectors":".work-info.ui-expander-container > .ui-expander-target > .meta > li","regexes":[{"name":"=textContent","search":"(\\d+)\\/(\\d+)\\/(\\d+)","replace":"$3-$1-$2"}],"enabled":true,"timestamp":1477149156890}

GreaseMonkey Script

var el = document.querySelector(".work-info.ui-expander-container > .ui-expander-target > .meta > li");

el.textContent = el.textContent.replace(/(\d+)\/(\d+)\/(\d+)/,"$3-$1-$2")

§

doesn't look like it affects the preview date, but thanks.

TimidScript개발자
§
doesn't look like it affects the preview date, but thanks.

It use to have the American format, but with version 3.3.94b it y-m-d (e.g. 2016-10-22).

댓글 남기기

댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.