YouTube Color Subcription Tiles By Author

Color tiles on the subscription fee by author name

< YouTube Color Subcription Tiles By Author 피드백

리뷰: 좋음 - 잘 동작함

§
작성: 2023-06-13

Hello,

Due to new YouTube changes, unfortunately the script doesn't work anymore :-(

Do you think that it will ever work again if you have the time please ?

Thank you for your answer.

Google Chrome Browser with Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey

FRex개발자
§

You are right YT changed their names in the HTML again.

I've updated the script to 0.0.5, you can check it out, for me it does work again but YT sometimes puts different updates out to different people at different times.

§

Thank you very much, that's very kind of you and it's works very well for me too now ;-)
Your script is so useful and colorful.

YT sometimes puts different updates out to different people at different times.

I can confirm it, because it's already happened to me a few times...

FRex개발자
§
수정: 2023-06-13

I think it sometimes doesn't work, since I do coloring on a timeout first and then for any new tile. It's strange, I might update that someday.

Actually, it doesn't work when going from youtube com to the subs page, since my script is not loaded then. But I don't want to load it on all YT pages.. I'm not sure what to do here, I'll have to think about it.

§

As the script was originally made for the subscription page and it had always worked for me until June, I hadn't paid attention to anything else about him...

But as YouTube spends a lot of its time to changing its site ; I'm as tired as many other users of this platform :-(

Actually and since the end of May 2023, when I mouse over any video without clicking on it on YouTube Homepage, the video automatically loads and starts...
But why ?

I can't even browse the Homepage anymore which was already slow and sometimes buggy.

What new huge disappointment :-( :-(

댓글 남기기

댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.