Shellshock.IO Aimbot & ESP

Locks aim to the nearest player in shellshock.io. Comes with an ESP too. Press B, V, N, L to toggle aimbot, esp, esp lines, aimbot on right mouse hold.

< Shellshock.IO Aimbot & ESP 피드백

리뷰: 좋음 - 잘 동작함

§
작성: 2024-02-19

Hey Zertalious. They have added automatic cheat detection server-side. I've seen it happen three times now, once to me, and twice to other people playing and obviously cheating right in front of me.

I added some code to "mark" someone so I can find them when they spawn again. Changes their box and line to purple. Was hunting a cheater and he disappeared right in front of me while still moving. Same thing happened to someone else spamming auto-aim with the P90 earlier today. Just poof, gone while moving.

Same thing happened to me when I was using auto-aim. It took a while, but the server eventually kicked me in the middle of battle. No mod chat warning, just kicked and banned. It's probably keeping track of anyone who locks on perfectly with another player's dead center.

Your script needs to add some randomness to get around this, and would be even better if it would predict their movement and lead the target.

Zertalious개발자
§
작성: 2024-02-19

How long does it take for that to trigger? I have been play testing from 10 minutes but I didn't get kicked or banned. So I can't confirm if there is actually any server sided cheat detection in-game.

Plus, in FPS games it can also be very problematic to have something like that cos false triggers with extremely pro players is also a thing. So even if there is something like that, they might probably end up removing it cos of the false triggers it might produce.

§
작성: 2024-02-20

No such thing, so many cheaters have been created by people using scripts like mine that the game's mods ban people immediately just to try and attempt to keep up. As people use things like StateFarm, they just immediately unban themselves and keep cheating. Now the mods are fed up and ban literally in less than a minute, hardly checking if they are even cheating. If they make announcements, it is usually after the ban, but this has become increasingly rare as the mods no longer find their power fun.

§
작성: 2024-02-20

Maybe my account was flagged then. I played for 30 minutes using a proxy in Incognito mode, no kick and no ban. Last time my account was kicked, the mod actually posted in chat (green text) "Nice hacks." Then they kicked me.

It would be trivial to keep track of shot accuracy of the common guns used with Aimbot, and then compare it to your average players.

Still would love to see an update with target leading for further away shots.

§
작성: 2024-02-21

If you need stealth features, there are other scripts. This one hasn't had a new feature since it came out.

댓글 남기기

댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.