Greasy Fork is available in English.

AO3 Review + Last Chapter Shortcut + Kudos-sortable Bookmarks

Adds shortcuts for last chapter and a floaty review box, and bookmark sorting by kudos and filtering by complete only. This script is maintained by Fangirlishness with permission from saxamaphone.

< AO3 Review + Last Chapter Shortcut + Kudos-sortable Bookmarks 피드백

리뷰: 보통 - 동작하나 버그 있음

§
작성: 2023-07-04

The script appends the review tips to the body of my few fics when I post or save a draft - it didn't used to do this and it's really obnoxious. I'm going to see if I can figure out a work around because this script is otherwise really useful. But this is a pretty big bug to have found it's way into the script so I'm hoping for a version 2.4 that will work without me having to fix it.

Fangirlishness개발자
§
작성: 2023-07-04

Ugh, that really is annoying. I'll try and reproduce this and then hopefully fix it. Thanks for letting me know!

Fangirlishness개발자
§
작성: 2023-07-05

I tried to reproduce this - only with save draft, not with post. I didn't dare create fake fics at this point, because you said it also occurs when you save a draft.

But I can't make it happen, neither with Firefox nor Chrome (both newest versions). Can you tell me a little more about what environment you have (os, browser) and what exactly you do to make this happen?

The only thing I can think of at this point is to prevent the script from doing anything on post/edit pages, but I can't verify if it's working, because the bug doesn't happen for me. If you want to help figure it out, I can give you a snippet?

§
작성: 2023-07-17

I've seen it on Firefox on the latest versions - currently 115.0.2 (64-bit) - just happened again today. I think it's when I hit the button to add a horizontal line for text separation, since I noticed that it doesn't auto create the next paragraph after the line like normal and I couldn't get below the line until I edited in a paragraph element in the html editor. Which was when I saw that it had the insert button + review tips html visible in the html editor at the bottom of the story body all of a sudden.

I'd missed the new page, but I've blocked the script on the works and chapter edit pages and haven't seen it on any edit screens since. So if you're blocking the script from running on all of those screens that should definitely clear the issue up.

If you want me to try out a snippet, I can do that.

Fangirlishness개발자
§
작성: 2023-07-18

Okay, cool, looks like not activating the box on edit and new post pages was a workable idea.

I've never used the RTF editor with the buttons, that might explain it. O_O I still couldn't reproduce the problem, but I could make the floaty box appear on the edit page, at least.

I've added some exclude headers to the script and updated it to version 2.4 - that should hopefully fix it. Let me know if the problem persists, please?

Thank you again for reporting the bug. <3

댓글 남기기

댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.