通过替换获取视频地址接口的方式, 实现解除B站区域限制;

< 解除B站区域限制 피드백

리뷰: 나쁨 - 동작하지 않음

§
작성: 2020-12-18

I cannot use why?

§

Because more and more users from Weibo has being led to this page and used it, the risk is becoming higher and higher to the developer of this script.So the developer decided to get this script off shelf to make himself safe. I have used this script for about 6 months, the reason of getting it off shelf is acceptable.

§
I cannot use why?

取个中文ID还打凡尔赛的洋文差评真是可以 2020年了 不至于还有优越感吧

ipcjs개발자
§

Because more and more users from Weibo has being led to this page and used it, the risk is becoming higher and higher to the developer of this script.So the developer decided to get this script off shelf to make himself safe. I have used this script for about 6 months, the reason of getting it off shelf is acceptable.

。。。你哪里看出脚本关闭了的 只是BiliPlus关闭了视频地址接口而已,如果你自己能搭个反代服务器,脚本理论上来说还是可以用的 据说已经有人在制作自建反代服务器的教程了,讨论区也有人提供了php脚本

不过像以前那样脚本安装就能用的时代结束了就是(

ipcjs개발자
§

I cannot use why? 取个中文ID还打凡尔赛的洋文差评真是可以 2020年了 不至于还有优越感吧

这里不是打拳的地方。别岔话题。

§
작성: 2020-12-19

。。。你哪里看出脚本关闭了的
只是BiliPlus关闭了视频地址接口而已,如果你自己能搭个反代服务器,脚本理论上来说还是可以用的
据说已经有人在制作自建反代服务器的教程了,讨论区也有人提供了php脚本

不过像以前那样脚本安装就能用的时代结束了就是(

不好意思我是看评论区别的人说的,可能是我的理解出了问题再加上不成熟的英语。。。。总之就是很感谢作者大大了!辛苦了

§
작성: 2020-12-30
I cannot use why?

I cannot use it, why?

§
작성: 2020-12-31

。。。你哪里看出脚本关闭了的
只是BiliPlus关闭了视频地址接口而已,如果你自己能搭个反代服务器,脚本理论上来说还是可以用的
据说已经有人在制作自建反代服务器的教程了,讨论区也有人提供了php脚本

不过像以前那样脚本安装就能用的时代结束了就是(

请问自己搭建反代服务器必须用港澳台的服务器吗?

§
작성: 2021-07-17

It is because u are to dumb to use this script.

댓글 남기기

댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.