Greasy Fork is available in English.

IMDB List Importer

Import list of titles or people in the imdb list

< IMDB List Importer 피드백

리뷰: 나쁨 - 동작하지 않음

§
작성: 2024-07-16

I was able to install the script and I can see it on the IMDB list page but I get the message "file being read" which never goes away and nothing is imported ever. What am I doing wrong? I did create a new list and tried to add from there but the file never loads. I'm using firefox.

Neinei0k개발자
§
작성: 2024-07-16

Hello. Have you tried to import from the text field instead of a file. As I understand, you get a message "Reading FILENAME" and nothing else happens. Can you open browser console (Ctrl-Shift-I) and tell me what errors it shows when you try to import a file?

§
작성: 2024-08-20

I have the same issue -- use case: I have a list in a CSV file: title | year, I do not have the "const" ids.

Neinei0k개발자
§
작성: 2024-08-20

You need const ids. There are many movies with the same name and there are even cases when different movies with the same name were released in the same year, e.g. Frozen (2013). This script uses the same API that IMDB uses when you select a movie from the provided list of options. Those options have IMDB id associated with each of them. It does not search for a movie by name, because, this would require user input for each movie in the csv file, or risk adding a wrong movie.

댓글 남기기

댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.