Kemono Browser

Adds a button at the bottom right of all kemono & coomer supported creator websites (but fansly) that redirects to the corresponding kemono/coomer page.

< Feedback on Kemono Browser

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 01.06.2024

I would like it to work for the Discord button too, using the server ID

zWolfrostAuthor
§
Posted: 01.06.2024

Sure thing, I will update it this monday

§
Posted: 18.06.2024

Thoughts on repositioning the button next to either the 'Channel Name' above the search box or adjusting it so that it doesn't block the user list on the right panel?

zWolfrostAuthor
§

Go to line "127", replace the "translateY(-75px);" with "translate(-248px, -75px);", and let me know if you like it better. I will update the script if that's the case

§

After several adjustments, I prefer this translate(-460px, -910px); at least for whatever layout I have on my Discord. I don't know about others using it.

zWolfrostAuthor
§
Edited: 18.06.2024

Sorry to bother you again, but just to be sure, i'm making adjustments for people with smaller screen sizes.

If you replace:

{ translate(-460px, -910px); } with { bottom: auto; top: 0px; transform: translate(-23vw, 40px); }

nothing changes, right? (don't mind the bugged button click animation, i will fix that)

§

i'll stick to what i've adjusted before, that's better for me, this one { bottom: auto; top: 0px; transform: translate(-23vw, 40px); } the button fall down a bit and not the position i want

zWolfrostAuthor
§

It's fine, for now I'll leave the button like this. Editing the positions and style of the button by yourself to meet your needs is very easy anyway, i think you already got that.

Sign in to post a reply.