Vie Faucet Website Rotator . Auto PTC, Auto Faucet & Auto Shortlinks Support

Automatically views all PTC ads and Rotate websites

< Feedback on Vie Faucet Website Rotator . Auto PTC, Auto Faucet & Auto Shortlinks Support

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 15.03.2023

Some time its stuck here forever need to refresh manually to rotate next PTC see in the image plz look into this.

stealtosvraAuthor
§

make sure its not a ptc ad that opens up a new faucet page , those ptc links have ref links in them and will not redirect. to prevent a bunch of ptc pages running the script as there are many ads with the same website , this may also cause an issue. the script redirects in this pattern. when all ptc ads are claimed it will redirect shortly after

hatecoin.com -> /login -> /dashboard -> /ptc -> *next faucet

some sites redirect to the faucet so there is a redirect there too , working on a ui with buttons to control the redirects better , let me know if this clears up the issue.

stealtosvraAuthor
§
Edited: 15.03.2023

it could also be a memory issue , check your memory usage , this may cause it too stall , i will look into it , waiting for hatecoin ptc ads to reset , last time i checked they all worked fine , with a few of them being troublesome so i made a few fixes , thanks for the feedback

§
Posted: 16.03.2023

I understood let me update the script and test the PTC
one more minor change u have to do line no 185 & 186 Current PTC and Next PTC is diffrent plz do the needful 123faucet
Thank you

§

Site is not logging automatically need to click on login button to proceed
after login its on dashboard page and not rotating to PTC site plz fix it asap
Thank you

stealtosvraAuthor
§

yes i have to update those links been abit busy . auto login works fine for me , make sure your credentials are inserted into the script,i think there is a 3-5 secs delay on that button click. also be sure to click the bypass button , if its in the off position it will not redirect , this is so you can have access to the faucet and dashboard page if you need. try refreshing if there is an issue and see if that helps , its could be your browser , connection , captcha solver , many things may cause it to fail from time 2 time. thanks for your feedback fam , i appreciate it , will look into your issues and see if i overlooked anything else, thanks again

Sign in to post a reply.