Shellshock.IO Aimbot & ESP

Locks aim to the nearest player in shellshock.io. Comes with an ESP too. Press B, V, N, L to toggle aimbot, esp, esp lines, aimbot on right mouse hold.

< Feedback on Shellshock.IO Aimbot & ESP

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 15.01.2023

How can I turn player position, yaw and pitch In to an arrow (maybe Babylon.meshbuilder… cylinder, and cone to parent cylinder) that turns to the direction the player is facing. I have tried a lot of things and I can’t seem to get an arrow accurately pointing in that direction… I have even asked Openai for help lol. Can you help me out pls?

§
Posted: 15.01.2023

(After making a cylinder and arrowtip mesh for the player in players array, we are keeping it in a global variable and calling on it again to update its rotation and position)

var quaternion = BABYLON.Quaternion.RotationYawPitchRoll(player.yaw,player.pitch , 0);
arrow.arrow.rotationQuaternion = quaternion;

This gives me an arrow that points in the right direction but not at the right up-down position. Is it because pitch is between -1.5 and 1.5 and that range is too limiting? I even tried to make the pitch more dramatic for this formula:

var quaternion = BABYLON.Quaternion.RotationYawPitchRoll(player.yaw,player.pitch*6 , 0);
arrow.arrow.rotationQuaternion = quaternion;

Idk why I did that, but the result is interesting and sometimes it points in the right direction, but the other half of the time its pointing in the opposite direction it should.

Sign in to post a reply.