[satology] Auto Claim Multiple Faucets with Monitor UI

Automatic rolls and claims for 50+ crypto faucets/PTC/miners (Freebitco.in BTC, auto promo code for 16 CryptosFaucet, FaucetPay, StormGain, etc)

< Feedback on [satology] Auto Claim Multiple Faucets with Monitor UI

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 13.07.2021

Hi, Just noticed that the Free Faucet (the 15) have introdce some IP limitation : For security reasons your IP is blocked from accessing our site for 24 hours. If you wish to use our site again please change your IP or alternatively wait for the 24 hours to elapse. (on https://coinfaucet.io/contact-twitter for example). Would it be possible to catch that message and put it to sleep automatically ?

satologyAuthor
§
Posted: 13.07.2021

Hi kduytsch. That was alwats present. Sometimes it's trigger; not sure why but I must assume it's related to preventing bots. Anyawy, usually it doesn't take more than 3/4 hours until you can claim again.
I'll be adding some logic to 'sleep' it soon. Same goes for bagi (invalid address/login error) and ip restricted. Both look similar.

§
Posted: 15.07.2021
Edited: 15.07.2021
Hi kduytsch. That was alwats present. Sometimes it's trigger; not sure why but I must assume it's related to preventing bots. Anyawy, usually it doesn't take more than 3/4 hours until you can claim again.
I'll be adding some logic to 'sleep' it soon. Same goes for bagi (invalid address/login error) and ip restricted. Both look similar.

RE: Login-Error; Interesting. I've been tinkering with the script to try and solve the login/error, I'd have expected a different message for a rate limit, so didn't even try a sleep function. Either way - thanks for your work on this.

Sign in to post a reply.