Greasy Fork is available in English.

YouTube Recommended Remover

Removes recommended videos from the related videos section

< Feedback on YouTube Recommended Remover

Question/comment

Didn't work

I even disabled all my scripts, still didn't work. Recommended or related videos at the side bar of the video is still there. I'm fine with Recommended videos appearing but not the suggested videos at the side. I also want to pair the script with Reset YT To Window Size script or theater mode. If the script is fixed, can it also auto-place description and comments at the center, to make it look appealing?

§
Posted: 08.04.2020
Edited: 08.04.2020

@"χ̶я̶ι̶м̶ѕ̶σ̶η̶_̶у̶σ̶η̶α̶в̶α̶" said: I even disabled all my scripts, still didn't work. Recommended or related videos at the side bar of the video is still there.

What language are you using?

I'm fine with Recommended videos appearing but not the suggested videos at the side.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Are you asking for the script to hide related videos as well? In which case I'd say that that would be hiding the entire sidebar of related videos, which is not what this script was intended for.

I also want to pair the script with Reset YT To Window Size script or theater mode. If the script is fixed, can it also auto-place description and comments at the center, to make it look appealing?

I believe this is something to take up with the other script's author. This script doesn't change the layout of the page at all. It only hides videos in the sidebar.

Sign in to post a reply.