Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Professions Robot

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Neverwinter gateway - Professions Robotについてのフィードバック

質問/コメント

§
投稿日: 2015/05/15

differences between Rotten_mind(s)

I can see clearly the entire setup menu has been revamped with many more features added/planned.. however what other under the hood changes have been made?? and how stable is this version, i personally spent forever trying to get it to work until i figured out it could NOT auto detect names (even using the button that says it will :) ) and after 4 or 5 times getting stuck (in about 3 hours) i gave up on it..

This is a "branch" but i can't tell of whose or where originally it branched off.. did y'all take a version rotten_mind had modified and branch from it or go all the way back to the original bunta(s) version???

some of the new menu items look awesome honestly, the one thing i was wondering is will this one also auto level up all professions? or just the ones you assign a "slot" too??

BigRedBot作者
§
編集日: 2015/05/15

As far as I know, it was a continued development effort from the one rotten_mind posted. For some reason rotten_mind continued to separately develop that version, instead of updating it to the latest stable release of this version.

So, eventually we decided to start a separate release page for this version. And here we are.

§

hmm so sometime in the past they split k.. also the freezing thing not sure WHAT it is.. doing it on rotten_mind(s) now too.. something is jacked up with my chrome i suspect :_)

BigRedBot作者
§
編集日: 2015/05/18

I think you are talking about this: https://github.com/Phr33d0m/NW-Profession-Bot/issues/61

It is being looked into.

§
投稿日: 2015/05/19
編集日: 2015/05/19

These branches split around January.
The biggest difference are many profiles for each profession in this version.
The newest version 3.5 available on github auto detects names correctly, but WARNING!!! you have to setup everything from beginning, because there is a new way of data recording (much faster but incompatible).

§
投稿日: 2015/05/20

may try this on my account with 22 character again then.. it looked fascinating/detailed

i believe the problem i was having may of been not only user error.. but not restarting chrome enough.. even if you close chrome it was leaving the process(s) open in the background.. so even though i uninstalled one script, killed chrome, started chrome, installed other, and tried to run it.. it was freaking out... i noticed it when i tried to go BACK to rotten(s) branch of it.. took me about 30-45 minutes to get it to actually work correctly and not jam up after just a few minutes...

§
投稿日: 2015/05/25

Hey Randy,

Just to clear things up here. We (a couple of developers) started contributing stuff to the script in this page (Greasyfork), it was difficult to manage so we moved to Github. Since then quite a lot of people have been contributing stuff and we decided that Rotten_mind should manage the Greasyfork page (because, as he said, he's not a developer but wanted to help somehow) and update the script with everyone's hard work.

Some time later we discovered that he published some highly modified code from what we inteded to reach our public and thus decided to create a new Greasyfork page that has exactly what everyone has contributed to.

We didn't took code from him nor branched off from his "code". It's more the other way around ;-).

§
投稿日: 2015/05/29

ah ok that expalins what happened.. i remember seeing the github version before (same time i found the greasyfork version) seemed like they were 100% different but both were based on original code from like Bunta, didn't realize the exact history/connection between the two :)

Gonna give this version another try, now that i found out most of my issues with 3.5 were user error :)

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。