Greasy Fork is available in English.

Turkmaster (Mturk)

A page-monitoring web app for Mturk (Mechanical Turk) designed to make turking more efficient. Easily monitor mturk search pages and requesters and Auto-Accept the HITs you missed.

< Turkmaster (Mturk)についてのフィードバック

レート:可 - スクリプトは動作するがバグがある

§
投稿日: 2017/01/26
編集日: 2017/01/26

No alert sounds in Chrome

Update: After restarting my computer, I'm getting sounds now, but it's only alerting me once for each HIT that pops up. So, when a survey pops up, it will give me the alert sound the first time, but if it pops up again, it won't play the alert again. That's why I wasn't getting any sounds before, because I had already gotten an alert for the pages I was running and I guess restarting my computer reset it.

Hi. For the last couple of days, I haven't been getting any alert sounds from TM. I'm getting notifications but no sound. I made sure sound was turned on, and that Chrome wasn't muted. I uninstalled/reinstalled but that didn't fix it. I'm using the most up to date version of Chrome. Any ideas on what else I can try to fix this problem? Thanks.

P.S. I started having problems with html5 around the same time, not being able to play any videos that use it. Don't know if that could be related.

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。