Greasy Fork is available in English.

Translate webpage

Mimicks chrome's built-in page translator. Can be used as a userscript (from the context menu or always on) or as a bookmarklet (clicking the bookmark translates the page). For Firefox and chrome

< Translate webpageについてのフィードバック

レート:良 – スクリプトは良好に動作する

dr4
§
投稿日: 2023/07/27

I said why chrome can't use the built-in translation recently. It turned out that the support for the old version was turned off. This script is great, directly detects the language and translates.
I hope it can be enhanced to display two small buttons on the page,
One is the translation button, which is convenient and quick when translating pages
One is the original text button. Some websites cannot dynamically pop up the toolbar at the top, so I hope that the click can be simulated directly through the buttonOriginal text
我说最近chrome怎么用不了自带的翻译,原来是关闭了对老版本的支持。这个脚本很棒,直接检测语言并翻译。
我希望可以增强一下,可以在页面显示两个小按钮,
一个是翻译按钮,翻译页面的时候方便快捷
一个是原文按钮。有些网站无法在顶部动态弹出工具栏,所以希望可以直接通过按钮来模拟点击原文

Achernar作者
§
投稿日: 2023/07/28

If you can give me the url of a page where you can't popup the toolbar, I'll see what I can do.

dr4
§

If you can give me the url of a page where you can't popup the toolbar, I'll see what I can do.

In fact, there is a more serious problem than the inability to pop up the top toolbar. Many websites cannot display this script in the context menu of tampermonkey, and there is no translation option in the "Translate webpage" script list displayed by clicking the extension icon of tampermonkey, resulting in This script cannot be used to translate the page

Achernar作者
§

If you give me the url of these pages, I can test and see if I can do something about it.

dr4
§

The context menu does not seem to be reproducible for the time being, I encountered it several times yesterday
The top status bar cannot display the top translation bar on the https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=search page
But I don’t want the top bar to appear. It’s better to hide it directly. It’s more convenient to realize the translation button and the original button by clicking the button on the web page

Achernar作者
§

> context-menu

The userscript has no control over the menu. Tampermonkey has full control. But I've seen this when I use normal and incognito windows at the same time (and I have a trick to give you if that's what is happening). There are also sites that prevent the display of the context menu.

> youtube

I can use the userscript on the site.
I'll try without adblocking extension.

I'll let you know later. I don't have the time right now.

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。