バイパス 全て ショートリンク

すべてのショートリンクサイトをバイパスすると、迷惑なリンクショートナーが自動的にスキップされ、宛先に直接送信されます

< バイパス 全て ショートリンクについてのフィードバック

質問/コメント

§
投稿日: 2022/09/11

bloggerpemula .Sir.. Eagerly waiting for your job .. as you have mentioned in ur script i m also one of your good user . . i know it need lots of patience ...but situation r going worse on me . . i have no job ..i used 2 earn few from shortlink but lots of site mostly contain fly shortlink .. it's being really hard for us to earn .. i have read post how kindly fly domain onwer request u.....no offense but tbh in my pov more than 80% ppl solve fly domain shorlink by them selves.....i don't think fly domain owner r on loss .. as their shortlink contain lots of ads .n also hard to slove by ourselves.. .. still hoping something good from you. sir ...

§

bloggerpemula .Sir.. Eagerly waiting for your job .. as you have mentioned in ur script i m also one of your good user . . i know it need lots of patience ...but situation r going worse on me . . i have no job ..i used 2 earn few from shortlink but lots of site mostly contain fly shortlink .. it's being really hard for us to earn .. i have read post how kindly fly domain onwer request u.....no offense but tbh in my pov more than 80% ppl solve fly domain shorlink by them selves.....i don't think fly domain owner r on loss .. as their shortlink contain lots of ads .n also hard to slove by ourselves.. .. still hoping something good from you. sir ...

bloggerpemula has become part of the fly family owner. Heheeee

§

i think, people need to stop talking about those fly shortlink in this script review pages.
@bloggerpemula will not doing anyting to those anymore, please kindly understand that.

and also it is not hard to do this by yourself, it very easy even.
learn some javascript skills.
browse this keywords below on google:

"what is element and how to pick element in javascript"
"how to set attributes on element in javascript"
"how to click an element in javascript"
"what is window.settimeout function and how to do it in javascript"

aw ya, you also need to learn how to wrote a userscript on violentmonkey or whetever extentions you are using.
goodluck!

learn all basic of javascript is fun on this website below if you interesting.
https://www.w3schools.com/js/default.asp

§
投稿日: 2022/09/12

i think, people need to stop talking about those fly shortlink in this script review pages.
@bloggerpemula will not doing anyting to those anymore, please kindly understand that.

and also it is not hard to do this by yourself, it very easy even.
learn some javascript skills.
browse this keywords below on google:

"what is element and how to pick element in javascript"
"how to set attributes on element in javascript"
"how to click an element in javascript"
"what is window.settimeout function and how to do it in javascript"

aw ya, you also need to learn how to wrote a userscript on violentmonkey or whetever extentions you are using.
goodluck!

learn all basic of javascript is fun on this website below if you interesting.
https://www.w3schools.com/js/default.asp

thnx mate .its gonna be extremely hard for me but i would definately try

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。