Greasy Fork is available in English.

(9anime) AniWave Bingewatcher+

Auto-fullscreen, skip intros, jump to next episode, 9anime on Vidstream and MyCloud videos (Auto-1080p in configuration panel)

< (9anime) AniWave Bingewatcher+についてのフィードバック

レート:良 – スクリプトは良好に動作する

§
投稿日: 2022/08/11
編集日: 2022/08/11

doesnt allow me to auto fullscreen at all I am unsure of other features as they are already included on 9anime. I use chrome and tampermonkey so idk what could be going wrong here and idk code well so I am unable to figure out the exact error but I will upload pictures.

drhouse作者
§

I can see you're new to scripts and coding:
- you don't need to give a 'Bad Rating' when asking a question, click 'No rating - just a question, comment, or feature request'
- the screenshots provided are pictures of this code, they don't add any info
- make sure you're not experiencing a common issue, chrome has a browser security restriction so that a user must interact on a site's page once (usually done by clicking somewhere) before code can set fullscreen mode... this means to check if auto-fullscreen is working, you should go to any anime video page (example 'Pokemon episode 1') and then click on any other episode on that page (example 'Pokemon episode 2')... the first 9anime video page you open in a tab won't auto-fullscreen, but every other video you watch should auto-fullscreen

for the record, while 9anime has added features (e.g. 'N' for next episode), they're not like this script
- they screwed up their -> arrow key skip feature by limiting it to only 60 seconds in the user's options page, while what user's are most likely to use skip on are anime intros, which are always 90 seconds long
- their auto-skip feature isn't bad, but unlike this script, Contributing to 'Add Skip Time' seems awkward and unnatural to use, I encourage you to try it yourself
- no Company ID skip option
- no autofullscreen

§

I dont really use this site so I just gave it a bad rating since the script wasnt working for me. idk where I could add actually useful info or where to get it but the common issue you talked about wasnt the issue for me since I had already tried that. for the 9anime features vs this scripts I am unable to tell the difference mainly because I dont think the script has ran for me at all.

drhouse作者
§

what about other userscripts, do they work in your browser?

§

yes I have the local youtube downloader which works fine

§

idk why but it has just started working. mb for the waste of your time. edit it just stopped working out of nowhere.

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。