SteamGifts Steam Ratings

Show Steam ratings on SteamGifts.

< SteamGifts Steam Ratingsについてのフィードバック

レート:良 – スクリプトは良好に動作する

§
投稿日: 2022/03/08
編集日: 2022/03/08

AMAZING script! Is there any way the script could actually automatically hide the mixed/negative reviewed games on Steamgift's servers (like clicking on the crossed eye button), and not just in DOM?

alpe作者
§
投稿日: 2022/03/10

Added this option now. :)
Take a look.

§

Added this option now. :)
Take a look.

I didn't even know if it was actually doable, I just tested it and it works perfectly, you are a LEGEND :D

§

Something else that I noticed: maybe it's the intended behaviour, but are games without a single review supposed to appear even if I filter "level 3"? I know that they're technically not negatively/mixed reviewed, but still... in the context of Steamgifts, it probably means that the game is not really high quality. Just my two cents, thanks again for the usescript :)

alpe作者
§

There are many giveaways of recently released titles that remains without reviews for a while.
Eg: https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/F7tvw/lego-star-wars-the-skywalker-saga

I'll have to think about how to reduce the chance of something potentially good being hidden.

Maybe only hiding games with "Need more user reviews to generate a score" (eg: https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/KdDCN/sweet-collector) could filter out some false positives.

§
投稿日: 2022/03/16
編集日: 2022/03/16

I don't even know if it's possible, but "good games" usually get reviews after launch, so hiding games without reviews when they've been released for a few days (I guess 3 days without reviews might do the trick)?

I realize this might hide some "false positives", but it's still a setting we are able to toggle, so...

Thank you again for this script :)

alpe作者
§
投稿日: 2022/03/19
編集日: 2022/03/19

Added it. But only hiding on browser for now. This way, only once the game have enough reviews it will be hidden on SG if it meets the configured criteria.

§
投稿日: 2022/03/19

Thank you as always :)

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。