MTurk HIT Database Mk.II

Keep track of the HITs you've done (and more!). Cross browser compatible.

< MTurk HIT Database Mk.IIについてのフィードバック

レート:良 – スクリプトは良好に動作する

§
投稿日: 2016/04/02

hits after 30 days still pending

my database is fully updated, but it would be nice if there was an option to just make every hit after 30 days show approved

my pending list is showing stuff from months ago that I know have approved and paid out, but my hit database (500k+ hits) is much too large too edit manually.

feihtality作者
§
投稿日: 2016/04/03
編集日: 2016/04/03

That is unlikely to be something I'm going to add in. Export a CSV of only pending HITs by selecting Pending Approval from the search options. Edit that manually and import it after you're done. It will overwrite those entries with your edits. All other HITs in your database will be unaffected.

§
投稿日: 2016/04/03

Thanks a lot!

§
投稿日: 2016/07/30

I recently installed this in firefox and copied my DB from a much older version and used TJ's video to edit the file for export. Every thing went great except that for some crazy reason there are several hits from July of last year that still say pending once it was imported. I have tried what was suggested here but for some reason after editing they will not import back. I have tried doing all at the same time and individual hits, any suggestions. I was using Notepad++ to edit, but it says "
Error: CSV file must contain at least one record" Im not sure what I am doing wrong.

§

Let me add that in the CSV file that I originally imported all of those hits are labeled as Paid.

feihtality作者
§

That error suggests to me that the CSV is improperly formatted. Each entry must be on its own line.

§
投稿日: 2016/07/31
編集日: 2016/07/31

Do you mean the original one that I imported? Because I tried just changing the individual entries as described above and that is what is giving me "Error: CSV file must contain at least one record" and for those there are so few its easy to see they each have their own line. All I did with those is take the CSV and open it in Notepad++ and replace "Pending Approval" with "Paid."

feihtality作者
§
投稿日: 2016/07/31

If they are on their own lines, then perhaps there's an issue with the line break detection. Could you send me the file so I can diagnose further?

§
投稿日: 2016/08/01

Thanks I sent you a message.

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。