Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Professions Robot

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Valutazione su Neverwinter gateway - Professions Robot

Domanda/commento

§
Pubblicato: 27/06/2015

script gets frozen after network "maintenance" they did on servers

anyone else getting script frozen after some time after past tuesday's network "maintenance"?
script used to work flawlessly for days without stop. now it gets stuck after a while (not sure how much). and needs reload of page to get unstuck. (looks like it changes character and stops there and not collect reward or does anything else).
i am betting a log or something will help to identify what the problem is. so some help as to what you need let me know.
running Chrome Portable Version 42.0.2311.152 , tampermonkey 3.11 .

§

A log will help a lot.

There was an issue with a gateway change, Git was already updated, and you can try it if you want
https://github.com/Phr33d0m/NW-Profession-Bot
(you can click main.js -> raw -> copy and paste over the script in the dashboard.)

§
Modificato: 27/06/2015

how often is this one here updated compared to github?
edit : trying the github version. will update tomorrow how it goes.

§

from what i can tell pretty huge update difference, not that, that is a bad thing, they just test it a lot on the github version..

§
Pubblicato: 28/06/2015
Modificato: 28/06/2015

As Randy said, github is where the updates and discussion go first.
You can check the update history with the commits link at left top part, here is a direct link:
https://github.com/Phr33d0m/NW-Profession-Bot/commits/master

This greasyfork is relatively new and was updated only about 3 times, rotten-mind was updating the greasyfork until he decided to fork out, so after some time time we made this page.

If you want the newest version, it's definitely the github, though you must check for updates there manually, it wont auto update (a good thing in my opinion).

§
Pubblicato: 28/06/2015
Modificato: 28/06/2015

here it says (re the auto update / which i also think is not a good idea directly from the github version) so logically if i change in tampermonkey the url it will auto update directly from github:
Updating

Tampermonkey will automatically (and by default) try to update the script once a day. By default it will use the stable release URL. If you want to switch to the bleeding edge development version instead see below.

Stable URL: stable-version
Development URL: development-version

PS : the current github version is stable for me now. no errors and freezes. thanks for the tip everyone.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.