Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Valutazione su Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Domanda/commento

Rotten_mindAutore
§
Pubblicato: 18/04/2015
Modificato: 19/04/2015

Leadership 20 - 25 list(AD/Default)

Here is list, arrange it better, some task are hard to reach even if you have all slots open and some task may fail because requirements (exceptions like "mining claim" and task positioning are needed).

Any profession can be used in "mixed" -mode eg. 3 x slot(AD) + 9x slot(Exp), and that way you get "third" Leadership -profile.

Leadership AD/Default

20: ["Leadership_Tier3_13r_Protectdiamonds","Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master2",
"Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master1","Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master3","Leadership_Tier3_20_Destroy",
"Leadership_Tier2_12_Taxes", "Leadership_Tier3_13_Patrol", "Leadership_Tier3_16_Fight",
"Leadership_Tier2_10_Battle", "Leadership_Tier2_9_Chart", "Leadership_Tier1_5_Explore"],

21: ["Leadership_Tier3_13r_Protectdiamonds","Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master2",
"Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master1","Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master3","Leadership_Tier3_20_Destroy",
"Leadership_Tier2_12_Taxes", "Leadership_Tier3_13_Patrol", "Leadership_Tier3_16_Fight",
"Leadership_Tier2_10_Battle", "Leadership_Tier3_13_Patrol", "Leadership_Tier2_9_Chart",
"Leadership_Tier1_5_Explore"],

22: ["Leadership_Tier4_22r_Capturebandithq", "Leadership_Tier3_13r_Protectdiamonds",
"Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master2", "Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master1",
"Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master3", "Leadership_Tier3_20_Destroy", "Leadership_Tier2_12_Taxes",
"Leadership_Tier3_13_Patrol", "Leadership_Tier3_16_Fight",
"Leadership_Tier2_10_Battle", "Leadership_Tier2_9_Chart", "Leadership_Tier1_5_Explore"],

23: ["Leadership_Tier4_22r_Capturebandithq", "Leadership_Tier3_13r_Protectdiamonds",
"Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master2", "Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master1","Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master3",
"Leadership_Tier3_20_Destroy", "Leadership_Tier2_12_Taxes", "Leadership_Tier3_13_Patrol",
"Leadership_Tier3_16_Fight", "Leadership_Tier2_10_Battle", "Leadership_Tier2_9_Chart",
"Leadership_Tier1_5_Explore"],

24: ["Leadership_Tier4_22r_Capturebandithq", "Leadership_Tier3_13r_Protectdiamonds",
"Leadership_Tier4_24r_Killdragon","Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master2",
"Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master1", "Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master3",
"Leadership_Tier3_20_Destroy", "Leadership_Tier2_12_Taxes",
"Leadership_Tier3_13_Patrol","Leadership_Tier3_16_Fight",

25: ["Leadership_Tier4_25r_Huntexperiment","Leadership_Tier4_22r_Capturebandithq",
"Leadership_Tier3_13r_Protectdiamonds","Leadership_Tier4_24r_Killdragon",
"Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master2", "Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master1","Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master3",
"Leadership_Tier3_20_Destroy","Leadership_Tier4_25_Battleelementalcultists",
"Leadership_Tier2_12_Taxes", "Leadership_Tier3_13_Patrol","Leadership_Tier3_16_Fight",
§
Pubblicato: 19/04/2015

is this current list or is an update coming soon, been holding off from customizing list because i figured that there would of been a few updates in a row at beginning of mod 6, is there one coming soon?

Rotten_mindAutore
§
is this current list or is an update coming soon, been holding off from customizing list because i figured that there would of been a few updates in a row at beginning of mod 6, is there one coming soon?

This is NOT current list.

Propose changes for list and all get "goodies", ;).

I think AD -line is nearly done, it just need check.

(Black Ice. lvl4 - 5, are missing, adding them too)

§

25r_Huntexperiment and 22r_Capturebandithq are higher ad/hr compared to 13r_Protectdiamonds. There is a list http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Leadership that you can sort the columns by ad/hr, but also there should be consideration on the value of some of the bags that have refine stones that are currently worth about 1k ad.

Rotten_mindAutore
§
25r_Huntexperiment and 22r_Capturebandithq are higher ad/hr compared to 13r_Protectdiamonds. There is a list http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Leadership that you can sort the columns by ad/hr, but also there should be consideration on the value of some of the bags that have refine stones that are currently worth about 1k ad.

Requirements for task eg. Deliver Metals have good AD/h -ratio(NOT after you count requirements).

People complain "mining claims" -limit, but without it you cant run Protect diamonds....

Capture Bandit HQ, requires items, is task still effective after you produce items (or make sure they allways exist)?

Hunter experiments requirements, items are random drop...

...anyway you are correct, we should try first those task you propose.

Refine -items, XP -tasklist should be converted for refine grind (I mean lvl25 tasklist)!!!

§

Good evening,

as I read this I had another idea for mixing RAD production with leveling Leadership. Maybe my idea is too simple or does this break the script in any way?

change in Profession priority list

definedTask["Leadership"],
    definedTask["Leadership XP"],

to this

definedTask["Leadership XP"],
   definedTask["Leadership"],

change in definedTask["Leadership XP"]

25: ["Leadership_Tier3_13_Patrol","Leadership_Tier4_25r_Huntexperiment", "Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master2", "Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master1", "Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master3","Leadership_Tier4_25_Battleelementalcultists", "Leadership_Tier3_20_Destroy", "Leadership_Tier3_13r_Protectdiamonds", "Leadership_Tier2_12_Taxes", "Leadership_Tier3_16_Fight", "Leadership_Tier2_10_Battle", "Leadership_Tier3_13_Patrol", "Leadership_Tier2_9_Chart", "Leadership_Tier1_5_Explore"],

to this

25:[],

Now you can assign as many character slots to "Leadership XP" and all available character slots to Leadership. If the character reaches level 25 no slots will be assigned to "Leadership XP" any more, they will be filled with "Leadership".

Never understood why the scripts priority list originally has "Leadership" before "Leadership XP". Am I missing something here?

Regards

§

Why not simply do "leadership guest_1", put there at 1-24 all the tasks from xp and at 25 the task from AD and you got your own task list as you want it.
Or just change one of them.

Rotten_mindAutore
§
Pubblicato: 20/04/2015
Modificato: 20/04/2015

Leadership default for AD.

Leadership XP default for XP and level 25 for RP.

Simple logic. Anyone can do joblist they like... just dont hurt animals, especially cats are under protection... xD

ps. Unbelievable how hard is make this script run on TAB´s... maybe C#/++ is easier.

§
Pubblicato: 20/04/2015
Modificato: 20/04/2015

I feel like you guys got me wrong again. I just posted my ideas to get a mix of hitting the RAD limit every day and speeding up the progression to leadership level 25. Because I understood Rotten_minds start-post that he is in for this.
No personal questions or desires within this thread, just wanted to help by writing my ideas about that.

@Rotten_mind
Rest assured that I will never hurt animals especially not cats. When I'd like to eat animals I buy them dead in handy pieces from the local supermarket. ;-)

§
Pubblicato: 21/04/2015

Mooooooooo

Rotten_mindAutore
§
Pubblicato: 21/04/2015
Mooooooooo

hmmm, I like MOOOOO´s fried with bacon... like @guest_1 mentioned, I too prefer "Supermarket" -method...

ps. multi_account can be easier than I thought, but still hard to reach...

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.