Youtube exact upload

Adds exact upload time to youtube videos

< Valutazione su Youtube exact upload

Recensione: Bene - lo script funziona

§
Pubblicato: 17/08/2022

this script work great, but how to move to the bottom video?

thanks

WissididomAutore
§

If you look into the changelog I had to move the time somewhere else because YouTube would reset the time like a second or so after it has been changed. In the last version I bypassed it by changing the id for that text, so that youtube won't find that element anymore. But that approach broke some other things and that's why I had to change that.
If you really want it to be back below the video (and accepting, that other things like the description won't update after you switch the video, you can just install v0.13.

§

ahh i see, thank you very much for your answer

§

If you look into the changelog I had to move the time somewhere else because YouTube would reset the time like a second or so after it has been changed. In the last version I bypassed it by changing the id for that text, so that youtube won't find that element anymore. But that approach broke some other things and that's why I had to change that.
If you really want it to be back below the video (and accepting, that other things like the description won't update after you switch the video, you can just install v0.13.

it's possible to move to bottom right video??

WissididomAutore
§
Pubblicato: 01/09/2022

That could be possible but, I'm afraid it'll have the same problem as when putting it on the bottom left. But tbh I haven't really looked into the scripts code since the last script update.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.