GOTA Extender

Game of Thrones Ascent Extender

< Valutazione su GOTA Extender

Domanda/commento

§
Pubblicato: 28/06/2016

Train All and Bruting not working?

Since a few days ago, bruting and trail all are no longer working for me. Bruting only does the adventure once for the first/selected SS and stops, and Train All gives me the cog wheels as soon as i press "Train All" and forces me to refresh the game. Anyone experiencing similar issues?

§
Pubblicato: 21/07/2016

Bruting has worked until sometime last night. It isn't working today. It starts. Completes 1 adventure. Then stops.
I don't know if this has anything to do with the new build that Disruptor Beam pushed. Allegedly, they are trying to keep people from running scripts. But I'm not sure they have the ability to really do that.

§
Pubblicato: 21/07/2016

Please post, if Bruting works for you.

§
Pubblicato: 30/07/2016
Modificato: 30/07/2016

I've the same problem on Chrome, since some days.
On Firefox it works!

§
Pubblicato: 02/08/2016

I have the same problem but its isolated to chrome, it may have to do with that new update on Chrome to Version 52.

§
Pubblicato: 09/08/2016

I've also gotten it to work with Firefox, but not Chrome.

§
Pubblicato: 11/08/2016

new chrome version 52.xxx wont let brute or training work. downgrading chrome solves it. Go to c:\programsx86\google\chrome\application and inside temp folder you can find old_chrome.exe. Move it to the application folder and rename it to chrome.exe

§
Pubblicato: 16/08/2016

Thanks Slumdog. I think that will solve other issues with GoTA Extender as well

§
Pubblicato: 01/11/2016

Bruting works fine by using either old chrome version, or Firefox. I still can't get Train All to work. Clicking Train All makes the entire browser lock up. Any suggestions?

§
Pubblicato: 01/11/2016
Modificato: 01/11/2016

Disregard - a fresh install of Chrome v 51 works.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.