Nyaa.si Batch downloader

Batch download torrents from nyaa.si

< Valutazione su Nyaa.si Batch downloader

Domanda/commento

§
Pubblicato: 16/07/2018

Is there a way I can run this script with just searches?

I'm into data hoarding and I would like to download all of the search results for just search results, such as this: https://nyaa.si/?f=0&c=2_0&q=Nichijou The script won't work when I try do it like this

Is there a way I can do this? Thanks

Victoria_AAutore
§
Pubblicato: 10/09/2018

Hello.

Sorry, i have only just seen your message :(

The code currently hunts for subbed anime only, it actually does this by looking for each row in the table that has this image https://nyaa.si/static/img/icons/nyaa/1_2.png

as nyaa doesn't really make it easy to see what is English subbed anime.

I can make this code more abstract hunt for any row in the table. this makes it harder, of course, if you only care about subbed anime.

If you are still interested. I can make a settings page to turn this feature off, to allow the code to work with all rows. :smile:

§
Pubblicato: 31/07/2019

Wow, I spent hours(not really hours) of looking into this matter and just now read this comment xD. It would be suuuuper nice to have the function to download raw anime too.

Victoria_AAutore
§
Pubblicato: 31/10/2019

@zohead said: Wow, I spent hours(not really hours) of looking into this matter and just now read this comment xD. It would be suuuuper nice to have the function to download raw anime too.

I shall add the option then :) this script is going through a full refactor this week!

The option will be a select between "subbed", "Raw" and "all"

In order to do the "all", of course, i will need to change the code to work agnostic of the uploader, but that should be fine

§
Pubblicato: 30/01/2020

Hype! Thank you so much, my prayers were heard! :D

Victoria_AAutore
§
Pubblicato: 23/02/2020

@zohead said: Hype! Thank you so much, my prayers were heard! :D

Annoyingly, this plugin needs a total rewrite, but I have not forgotten!

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.