Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Question/comment

§
Posted: 05 Januari 2015

Script in German Gateway?

I would like to use the script in a gateway where the language is set to German. Is this possible with small changes? If so, what should I change?

Thx for your answer

§
Posted: 05 Januari 2015

You should change language in left top corner of gateway to English :)
This script should work without user interference, so why you need German ???

§
Posted: 17 Januari 2015

Why I need German? I am from germany. I play with the german client and the language mix of german and english is a little bit confusing. And my englisch ist not so good. For this reason I want select the gateway language to german.

But I have found the answer to my question itself.

I've edited the following lines:

var enabledButton = $("div.footer-body > div.input-field.button:not('.disabled') > button:contains('Start Task')");

to:

var enabledButton = $("div.footer-body > div.input-field.button:not('.disabled') > button:contains('Aufgabe beginnen')");

and 2 times:

var buttonList = $("h3:contains('Optional Assets:')").closest("div").find("button");

to:

var buttonList = $("h3:contains('Optionale Ressourcen:')").closest("div").find("button");

and:

$("div.footer-body > div.input-field.button > button:contains('Back')").click();

to

$("div.footer-body > div.input-field.button > button:contains('Zurück')").click();

Now the script is running with a German Gateway :) ... until the next update :(

Rotten_mindPembuat
§
Posted: 17 Januari 2015

Is it just "language" change?

It is possible to make language changes as "variables", but its quite big job do all.

Will SCA rolls, filters work same way... oh, I can try them myself too, but check them.

Sign in to post a reply.