§
Posted: 12 Desember 2023

Mmmmh

It work

§
Posted: 13 Desember 2023

Mmmmh

It work

I didn't get personal, but ok you silly! If I write that your st*pid script doesn't work, it means that it doesn't work. And you need to change or suggest something. If you talk disrespectfully, so will I)

Marco WarcholPembuat
§
Edited: 13 Desember 2023

The problem is what don't work? by me work it...

You give only a bad review what can I change with your Review?

Also on satology script... He post on 2 sites by the script clearly the discord server... you give a bad review...

Marco WarcholPembuat
§

I'm here to help and engage in a positive conversation. If there's been a misunderstanding, feel free to clarify, and I'll do my best to assist you.

§

What are you talking nonsense. I gave Satology the wrong grade. And even so, I've always given him only positive marks. I can rate anything for that matter, but I give the grade that is appropriate - all in fairness (in your case). Your script doesn't work for me... I'm trying to figure out why... I wrote you, you started being rude - then my grade is fair. If you would help me to understand the problem, I would write - more and more only FOLLOW YOUR evaluation, I am not sorry and not hard.

§

I'm here to help and engage in a positive conversation. If there's been a misunderstanding, feel free to clarify, and I'll do my best to assist you.

I don't understand why it won't open the coins I've selected. It just stands still.

Marco WarcholPembuat
§
Posted: 14 Desember 2023

I'm released tonight my program and would look at first to this

§
Posted: 14 Desember 2023

I'm released tonight my program and would look at first to this

how to disable ads? so that the script collects only from the faucet.

Marco WarcholPembuat
§
Posted: 15 Desember 2023

It goes only to the ads tab because I have a another coipayu script that make the ads.

When you want that it close after the faucet making i must change a little bit in the Code.

I also make a clearly description in this script because I think that the faucets must set how by me...

Marco WarcholPembuat
§
Edited: 15 Desember 2023

What are you talking nonsense. I gave Satology the wrong grade. And even so, I've always given him only positive marks. I can rate anything for that matter, but I give the grade that is appropriate - all in fairness (in your case). Your script doesn't work for me... I'm trying to figure out why... I wrote you, you started being rude - then my grade is fair. If you would help me to understand the problem, I would write - more and more only FOLLOW YOUR evaluation, I am not sorry and not hard.

I was a little bit too hard but I'm also not a good supporter...

For that i maked the program and look on a clearly description.

I cannot know your data because of that in the most script you must also change one thing in the script and when no one read the description and give bad reviews I'm also angry.

Sry I update it.

§

I was a little bit too hard but I'm also not a good supporter...

For that i maked the program and look on a clearly description.

I cannot know your data because of that in the most script you must also change one thing in the script and when no one read the description and give bad reviews I'm also angry.

Sry I update it.

I apologize also for the rudeness. But it's my defensive reaction! I will wait for an update) Thanks!

Sign in to post a reply.