Greasy Fork is available in English.

GoogleGPT 🤖

Menambahkan jawaban ChatGPT ke sidebar Google Search

< Feedback on GoogleGPT 🤖

Question/comment

§
Posted: 30 April 2024

Is it possible to remove the requirement to login?
ChatGPT no longer requires login to work...

§
Posted: 18 Mei 2024

I still want this feature...

Also, I just installed the script to try it again, just to check if my suggestion was implemented or not, and I already got the error message "ChatGPT is flooded with too many requests. Try switching on Proxy Mode in toolbar" right on my first google try...
After I changed it as requested, it's stuck on waiting for reply....

adamluiPembuat
§

ok @hacker09 I'm solving ChatGPT Widescreen new UI fix because many users are waiting for that right now, then after that, do you want this or the Autoclear front-end history clearing more?

§
Edited: 18 Mei 2024

I would likely use both together

I was using another script available on greasyfork that does the same as this one, but that one is older... And now has the same issue as this script.

I liked finding the auto-clear script because it cleared all the random stuff I googled after I logged in on chatgpt. The issue that old script has is that sometimes (maybe after a cookie expires or something like that) I had to keep logging in on chatgpt back again.

If there is a way to make the GoogleGPT script work without requiring an account login I would prefer to have this script fixed first.

My browser auto-clears everything (history/cookies etc) when closed anyway.

adamluiPembuat
§

ok then I will prioritize this one, also auto-clear already gets rid of chats in back-end so if your concern is privacy, functionally it solved it already

§

Thanks!

I'm concerned about privacy, but not about that script. I only use that script to save time mass deleting chats, which makes it look better and not cluttered, but currently, it is really tricky because I can chat in deleted chats, so I get an error message saying that the chat no longer exists...

Sign in to post a reply.