Greasy Fork is available in English.

fsfb script

An agma.io script, which includes fastsplit, secret bot packs, linesplit lock, and many other amazing features!

< Feedback on fsfb script

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 24 Februari 2024

Hey, this is the best script I ever used. 100% give it a try. I do have a question, can you add fast triplesplit? Thank you kidmaletteo

kidmaletteoPembuat
§
Posted: 27 Februari 2024

Yep, this should be possible. I'll look into adding fast triple split to the next FSFB release. Thanks for the suggestion & feedback!

kidmaletteoPembuat
§
Posted: 13 Maret 2024

Hey, this is the best script I ever used. 100% give it a try. I do have a question, can you add fast triplesplit? Thank you kidmaletteo

Hey! Since the latest fsfb update (v1.5.6) the triple-fast-split feature you suggested was added. But be aware it'll be hidden unless you enable the "Triple Fastsplit Setting" option in the Tampermonkey menu (this option will be off by default). Appreciate the suggestion!

§
Posted: 19 Maret 2024

How do you enable the option I don't see where. Thank you

kidmaletteoPembuat
§
Posted: 20 Maret 2024

How do you enable the option I don't see where. Thank you

On the tab with agma.io open, click on the tampermonkey logo under the extensions menu (usually somewhere in the top-right of the browser window). From there, click on "Show all settings" under the tab that says "fsfb script"

Then, click on the tampermonkey logo again and a bunch of settings should now be visible, you'll want to click on the one that says "Triple Fastsplit Setting." After that's enabled, triple-fastsplit should be added once you refresh your browser. I'll attach an image to show the steps, let me know if you have any other questions (sorry, I know my instructions can be confusing & this procedure is counterintuitive)

Sign in to post a reply.