New YouTube Obnoxious Bar Fix

Works as of October 2021, prevents the search bar from following as you scroll down the page

< Feedback on New YouTube Obnoxious Bar Fix

Question/comment

Deleted user 103157
§
Posted: 11 Oktober 2019

Full screen there is a problem

On YouTube's playback page, after clicking on the full-screen playback, there is a blank section on it.

FRexPembuat
§
Edited: 11 Oktober 2019

I've experimented and did a tiny style change that seems to remove that.

Can you try the updated script (version 0.0.8)?

Edit: version 0.0.8 should fix this and not have other problems, 0.0.7 from earlier today had a problem where in non-fullscreen bar overlapped top of the video area.

Deleted user 103157
§

@FRex 说道: I've experimented and did a tiny style change that seems to remove that.

Can you try the updated script (version 0.0.8)?

Edit: version 0.0.8 should fix this and not have other problems, 0.0.7 from earlier today had a problem where in non-fullscreen bar overlapped top of the video area.

Perfect.

FRexPembuat
§

It's not perfect but it's decent.

In fullscreen there is (still) no way to use the search bar, and scrolling down and then back up again will make it appear for a second on the top (then the animation plays and it slides off the screen, but it doesn't break anything in the layout and doesn't look broken/bad).

Deleted user 103157
§
Posted: 12 Oktober 2019
Edited: 12 Oktober 2019

@FRex 说道: It's not perfect but it's decent.

In fullscreen there is (still) no way to use the search bar, and scrolling down and then back up again will make it appear for a second on the top (then the animation plays and it slides off the screen, but it doesn't break anything in the layout and doesn't look broken/bad).

I would like to mention a particular problem, I use this script, then turn on this feature, After the play page to decline, there will be a blank section above or follow https://greasyfork.org/zh-CN/scripts/16323-youtube-player-controls

FRexPembuat
§
Edited: 12 Oktober 2019

In Firefox (my main browser) that script doesn't work? In Chrome I see the problem (the gap). I'm not sure how to fix it.

My scripts are all small and simple. I make them for personal use first.

I fixed fullscreen to not break YouTube (the website) itself.

Other scripts (that I don't use) is different (and that gap is not a big break).

Sorry.

Maybe ask if they could add making the bar stay on top too? Then they could make it work 100% properly with their other features.

Deleted user 103157
§

@FRex 说道: In Firefox (my main browser) that script doesn't work? In Chrome I see the problem (the gap). I'm not sure how to fix it.

My scripts are all small and simple. I make them for personal use first.

I fixed fullscreen to not break YouTube (the website) itself.

Other scripts (that I don't use) is different (and that gap is not a big break).

Sorry.

Maybe ask if they could add making the bar stay on top too? Then they could make it work 100% properly with their other features.

Basically satisfy the use. Thank you very much.

Sign in to post a reply.