Greasy Fork is available in English.

HIT Scraper WITH EXPORT

Snag HITs. mturk.

< Feedback on HIT Scraper WITH EXPORT

Question/comment

§
Posted: 14 April 2018

where is the "watch this hit" button?

i used to use hit scraper in addition to turkmaster very successfully before mturk updated but now i can't seem to get it to work as before.. when id click to auto accept a hit from hit scraper and none were currently avail, it would give the the option to watch the hit incase one became avail again.. now there is no option to do this at all.. it would save to the left side of my screen where turkmaster was running to "watch" for it. Now when the hit isnt avail all i get is a generic message saying {"message":"There are no more of these HITs available."} on a complete otherwise white blank screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is what worked best for me. Thank you.

§
Posted: 24 Januari 2024

A game that has never stopped being hot: word games. You can play a lot of word games at word games, Experience with your children and friends will definitely be your good means. Help you learn as well as expand your mind
Collection of wordle unlimited. You can comfortably study while playing on word games. Surely you will feel satisfied about the games it offers

Sign in to post a reply.