Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Professions Robot

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Professions Robot

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2016.01.24.

Professional task based on inventory levels

I think this coding is way beyond me, but I willing to give it a try (or somebody can add it as a feature).

Have a place to enter desired professional inventory levels for possible crafted items, then if level goes below that, it automatically makes the resource. Think ease and clutter wise, instead of each item it would go by profession. So you would put in all your desired alc levels of all the alc items, and then make then

So for example, somewhere I set that I want 100 Blue Vitriol 100 Green Vitriol... Have a custom task that checks my desired alc inventory, if I have below 100 Blue or Green Vitriols, then it starts making them. If more, it defaults nothing (so I would have other task like leadership that would run and could arrange that with the high/medium/low priority system already set up).

Thanks in advance,

§
Posted: 2016.01.24.
Edited: 2016.01.24.

It can be done by adding a rules list with the fields:

order resource_name greater/less qty profession profile number of slots

The rules should be evaluated by the order, and if the rule is met (resource_name greater/less qty) then the profession and profile are selected up to the number of slots.

Or the UI can have a fixed number of 'lines' (15 for example) and those will be evaluated in order (with skipping empty rules) so the order field is not needed.

But this is a complex method and I'm not sure about it's purpose, if you set a profile to make an end product, it should make the needed components regardless of what is missing.

§
Posted: 2016.01.25.

... it should make the needed components regardless of what is missing.

I want to have one char that is basically the resupplier for my other chars to speed them up. Really helpful for lvling things up like Alc. But then for my supplies (pots) too. Make it more autonomous. Also helpful on the pots. I forgot to change a few months back and had a crap ton of pots… be nice if I only make up to the lvl I need for inventory purposes.

Sign in to post a reply.