Greasy Fork is available in English.

chat-octopus

🐙 let octopus send multiple messages for you

< Feedback on chat-octopus

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2023.05.28.

This userscript is amazing! It's so cool to see how different AI language models interact with each other. It's like having a multi-faceted conversation with various voices and views. I like how I can change the script settings to fit my liking and purpose. The message synchronization is also very quick and seamless. This userscript is a great tool for anyone who enjoys experimenting with AI communication. I highly encourage everyone to try it out!

The only thing I would like to see improved is the variety of AI language models that the script can support. I would love to chat with some of the newer and more creative models, such as Forefront AI, You.com, and Poe.com. These are some of the models that I find very interesting and innovative. I think adding them to the script would make it even more awesome and enjoyable. Please take this feedback into account and keep doing a great job!

§

https://i.imgur.com/T2pzHvs.png i seems to get Only one message at a time. Please allow any other responses to complete before sending another message, or wait one minute. error even when only one website.

mefenglAuthor
§

This userscript is amazing! It's so cool to see how different AI language models interact with each other. It's like having a multi-faceted conversation with various voices and views. I like how I can change the script settings to fit my liking and purpose. The message synchronization is also very quick and seamless. This userscript is a great tool for anyone who enjoys experimenting with AI communication. I highly encourage everyone to try it out!The only thing I would like to see improved is the variety of AI language models that the script can support. I would love to chat with some of the newer and more creative models, such as Forefront AI, You.com, and Poe.com. These are some of the models that I find very interesting and innovative. I think adding them to the script would make it even more awesome and enjoyable. Please take this feedback into account and keep doing a great job!

Thanks. Its function is to distribute one prompt to multiple AI models. Sending it to other AI models is also possible. I think this aspect may require community support. Personally, I rarely use any model other than ChatGPT.

mefenglAuthor
§

https://i.imgur.com/T2pzHvs.png i seems to get Only one message at a time. Please allow any other responses to complete before sending another message, or wait one minute. error even when only one website.

I can't open the link to that picture, but I should understand your problem. Indeed, this script does not wait for the AI model generation to finish. This is because currently the script only sends a prompt to multiple models and does not manage the generation status of each model.

I do have ideas for developing a more complete and usable script or extension, so stay tuned.

§

Actually I use the forefront ai because it also provide the gpt4 for free while the chatgpt charge too much for e only 25 messages. Don't get me, I'm pretty much happy with your userscript and really appreciate your effort. It's only my suggestion to add forefront ai and poe because poe provide many other models. While I think forefront ai should be the priority. Although I will be having the university exams next week so I can think I can also look upon the code after some time and the sites on the github.

mefenglAuthor
§
Posted: 2023.05.29.

Absolutely! Your suggestions are appreciated.

Incorporating Forefront AI due to its free GPT-4 usage and POE for its diverse model offerings sounds like a valuable enhancement. And I guess it's not hard to incorporate that two websites, maybe I will try them recently~

Good luck with your exams!

If you find time to delve into the codes on GitHub, that would be great.

mefenglAuthor
§

Actually, this script is a product of my exploration a long time ago. But now I don't use it much anymore because I found that using one model is enough for me.

My point of view is that although this script looks cool, I haven't found any good use cases for it.

§

Actuality I do find myself searching the same query on multiple chsrbots. Actually, some model is good at some and one at another making me try the query on the all until sufficiently good answer found.

mefenglAuthor
§

I see, this use case is pretty reasonable.

Sign in to post a reply.