adamluiAuthor
§
Posted: 2023.03.04.

Thank you for the feedback @759852125 I added a toggle:

If it is disabled, you can click 'Clear conversations' manually:

Can you click update and check it out?

§
Posted: 2023.03.04.

I updated, but I found a problem! It seems that the `Clear conversations` button does not work properly if the ChatGPT full page is translated using Google Translate
I saw that in the script, it may be based on the Html of the Dom to determine what operations need to be performed, and the webpage translated by Google will definitely modify the Html
I think the judgment or logic in the script may be unreasonable and needs to be improved

adamluiAuthor
§
Posted: 2023.03.05.

Hey did it work before? Also are you using the Translate website or extension (website won't pass Cloudflare check for me)

adamluiAuthor
§
§

Hey did it work before? Also are you using the Translate website or extension (website won't pass Cloudflare check for me)

I've only recently started using your script and I've always used translation tools or extensions

@adamlui

adamluiAuthor
§

@XiaoYingYo so is it Translate Chrome extension? I will take a look after I eat (I just woke up)

adamluiAuthor
§

@XiaoYingYo hey I quickly tested it out, it still works if you refresh the homepage (it only auto-clears when you visit homepage as new session to ensure you are not chatting, otherwise current conversation will be deleted)

§

@XiaoYingYo hey I quickly tested it out, it still works if you refresh the homepage (it only auto-clears when you visit homepage as new session to ensure you are not chatting, otherwise current conversation will be deleted)

I cleared manually by clicking the button, I don't like automatic clearing.

Click the button to manually clear, if the translation extension is used to translate the page, the webpage may crash or make an error, and I must refresh the webpage to continue using ChatGPT

§

Is it convenient to add your "Telegram"? I will record a video for you

@adamlui

§
Edited: 2023.03.05.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1InKidQkkyNdmaEmrK3tXvrQ4ZBfC09-Y/view?usp=share_link

@adamlui

The above link is the video I recorded, you can notice that when I turn on the translation function, I can't use the button to manually clear it, and after I turn off the translation function, it can be used normally

This seems to be the case with any translation extension

adamluiAuthor
§

I cleared manually by clicking the button, I don't like automatic clearing.

Click the button to manually clear, if the translation extension is used to translate the page, the webpage may crash or make an error, and I must refresh the webpage to continue using ChatGPT

Hey, the manual clear button is part of chat.openai.com already (mine just adds option for auto-clear on new session visit). If you disable my script, his script will still make it crash

Sign in to post a reply.