Automatic generation of direct download PDF on Rain Classroom

< Feedback on Rain Classroom PDF Direct Download

Review: Good - script works

太强了,四万行代码

PillarsZhangAuthor
§
Posted: 2023.11.30.
Edited: 2023.11.30.

不不,只是有些第三方库国内没有公开CDN可以引用,按照Greasy Fork的规定要么用白名单CDN要么明文打包(不能压缩),所以就打包了进来...

§

Good morning everyone. Like most people studying, I got fucked by the pandemic and became part of the Zoom Academy, and most of the materials we used are digital only. I wanted to know if there's a way to download 3 years' worth of documents, assignments, and such on Google Classroom to my computer. My access to these documents is coming close, so I wanted to store them for future use. Is there anything I can do, or should I download everything manually?

PillarsZhangAuthor
§

Good morning everyone. Like most people studying, I got fucked by the pandemic and became part of the Zoom Academy, and most of the materials we used are digital only. I wanted to know if there's a way to download 3 years' worth of documents, assignments, and such on Google Classroom to my computer. My access to these documents is coming close, so I wanted to store them for future use. Is there anything I can do, or should I download everything manually?

Good evening! I'm not familiar with Google Classroom, so my advice is limited. You might look for existing scripts for bulk downloading (keeping security in mind), or consider writing one if you're skilled in JavaScript. However, be cautious, as you might get absorbed in programming. Manual downloading, one by one, might actually be quicker than starting a script from scratch.😄

不不,只是有些第三方库国内没有公开CDN可以引用,按照Greasy Fork的规定要么用白名单CDN要么明文打包(不能压缩),所以就打包了进来...

原来如此,我说咋前面都是英文注释

§
Posted: 2023.12.01.

I wanted to know if there's a way to download 3 years' worth of documents, assignments, and such on Google Classroom to my computer. My access to these documents is coming close, so I wanted to store them for future use. Is there anything I can do, or should I download everything manually?
https://routerlogin.ltd/
https://pikashow.ltd/web-28/

Sign in to post a reply.