Greasy Fork is available in English.

Mouseover Popup Image Viewer

Shows images and videos behind links and thumbnails.

< Feedback on Mouseover Popup Image Viewer

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 2024.02.10.

Dear developer,

I'm using MPIV since a few years on diferent browsers with a nice working experience.
I installed Slimjet browser, based on google chrome browser and unfortunately, the preview is not working, is looping in order to load the pictures without success.
I tried differents websites, it's the same. The preview is not working at all on any websites.
I don't have this trouble on google chrome.
Could you please fix this issue for Slimjet browser ? You can install a portable version as the one I got installed.
Thank you so much !

woxxomAuthor
§
§

Have you tried with Slimjet browser ?
Here it doesn't work.

woxxomAuthor
§

Yes, "tried it" means I tried Slimjet. The link you've sent me privately didn't work at first and I had to press Ctrl before hovering or change "if larger" option in config, see the attachment. I guess I'll reduce it from 25 to maybe 5...

§

I wanted to be sure that you tried with Slimjet.
which is your Slimjet portable version ? Do you have others extensions enabled ?
Wich attachment are you talking about it ?

woxxomAuthor
§

I've downloaded 42.0.3.0 from their web site just now and installed Violentmonkey, that's all.

§

Hi, my version is Version 39.0.1.0.
I will try it your version.
Do you prefer Violentmonkey ?
Do you think I can copy the latest portable and overwrite the 39 version without losing scripts, extensions, bookmarks ?
Another question, I tried on instagram, and it can't preview. Tried with Cent browser, Slimjet, Brave. Error message : Server 401 undefined URL

woxxomAuthor
§

Do you prefer Violentmonkey ?

Yes, but it shouldn't matter in this case.

Do you think I can copy the latest portable and overwrite the 39 version without losing scripts, extensions, bookmarks ?

I don't know about Slimjet, but usually this should work. Simply make a copy of the entire folder so you can restore it in case something breaks.

Another question, I tried on instagram, and it can't preview. Tried with Cent browser, Slimjet, Brave

Yeah, it doesn't work because I don't use this site, and no one else updated the image rule.

§

Thank you wOxxOm, I will try it.
About Instagram, I can understand it but for all instagram users, it's a pity.
I don't know about coding to make rules.

woxxomAuthor
§
Edited: 2024.02.10.

I was wrong, instagram works for me (when I'm logged in).

§
Posted: 2024.02.26.

Hi !
I don't have "if larger" option, maybe due to the latest update.

woxxomAuthor
§
Posted: 2024.02.26.

Your screenshot is from some ancient version from like 10 years ago.

Sign in to post a reply.