[New] Faucetpay Rotator

Before you use please chance the data on line 20-40.

< Feedback on [New] Faucetpay Rotator

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 15.03.2024.

My message will only concern the site firefaucet.win

In script version 3.9.1, the anti-captcha worked well, with a response rate of approximately 50%; in version 4.0.1, the anti-captcha does not work at all; when I try to enter the captcha myself, the page suddenly reloads. Could you return the captcha solution method from version 3.9.1 or will this be added during the script update process?

And one more thing, in passing Shortlinks on this site there are a lot of moments that can be automated, would you like to solve this issue? I understand that it is not entirely tactful for me to ask this question, but I do not know how to write scripts myself. And one more thing - during the passage of Shortlinks there are two types of tasks, a 15 second timer, which you just need to wait and click next, and a second type of task, when you need to click on an advertisement and wait 15 seconds on it, then return and click Next. So, when you get the second type of task, you can simply refresh the page and this type of task will change to a regular 15-second timer (first type of task). It doesn’t always work the first time, but in 90% of cases 1-2 page updates are enough. I think thanks to this feature you can automate the passage of shortlinks by 95%. Best regards, user of your script.

AndrewbloodAuthor
§
Posted: 16.03.2024.
Edited: 16.03.2024.

Hello and thanks for the response

At first the captcha solver is in a seperate script yet, because it is better to update it and must load 2 other scripts (teseract and opencv).

The Shortlink Maker is also released on my profile and is on updating to run better.

You can show/read all Infos on my Greasyfork profile or on coinfinity.top/faucetlist when you press the button in the buttom of the page.

greets Andrewblood

Sign in to post a reply.