(9anime) AniWave Bingewatcher+

Auto-fullscreen, skip intros, jump to next episode, 9anime on Vidstream and MyCloud videos (Auto-1080p in configuration panel)

< Feedback on (9anime) AniWave Bingewatcher+

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 20.09.2023.

Hello,

For aniwave.to, these inconveniences are really disturbing about the automatic fullscreen :

- When pause is clicked = advertisement in the middle of the screen appears in fullscreen
- From homepage or search especially for a new anime discovered by us, it automatically makes the first or the last episode in fullscreen when we need to start at the beginning and when sometimes we want to see the anime description to begin
- In automatic fullscreen, clicking on the exit fullscreen button doesn't work so you have to press the escape key
- I didn't see the option to disable the automatic fullscreen

Do you have any idea what could be wrong please ?

Thank you for your answer.

Google Chrome Browser with Tampermonkey

drhouseAuthor
§
Posted: 26.09.2023.

regarding advertisements, do you not use uBlock or another ad-blocker? I use uBlock (which I recommend) and never get any ads when I pause or anywhere else

you can disable the script when you don't want auto-fullscreen, it's simple to toggle in the Tampermonkey dropdown menu

yes, with the way it works you use escape key to exit fullscreen

§
Posted: 26.09.2023.

Actually, I use uBlock Origin with this method for Aniwave.

I was just explaining the problems that I had with the automatic fullscreen of this script and with the hope that they will be fixed if possible by you.

However, I had no problems with the fullscreen of Aniwave.

If I disable the script I wouldn't have the automatic 1080p and the automatic saved volume level :-(

Sign in to post a reply.