Greasy Fork is available in English.

GOTA Extender

Game of Thrones Ascent Extender

< Feedback on GOTA Extender

Question/comment

§
Posted: 30.07.2015.

Bug reports: All input fields show 'null' in Firefox and SS selection in Chrome is blacked out

Thanks for a great tool! There have been some problems that have come up in the last few days though.

Since this morning, in Firefox all fields show null and cant be changed. (I'm using Firefox v 39.0 in Windows 7).

I don't see this in Chrome, except it has its own bug: when bruting all SS names are blacked out except the one selected. (I'm using Chrome v. 44.0.2403.125 m)

Is this a problem with my system or is everyone seeing it?

§
Posted: 30.07.2015.

I'm seeing the exact same thing actually. I can't remember which Firefox I have at home, but that one works just fine. But after installing firefox 39.0 at work, and installing 7.1.9 script I've gotten this message.

§
Posted: 27.08.2015.

Reinstall the script. Try to reset options from the panel. If the problem persist, do CLEAN the script from the Greasemonkey dropdown menu for script commands.

§
Posted: 22.09.2015.

On FF (MacOS v.40.0.3) - I see no user script command sub-menu active for GoTA Extender, and I have the null issue.
Have tried removing and reinstalling all components.

Without User Script Command sub-menu I cannot test the Cleaning of the script.
I am not sure if that is your script's problem, GreaseMonkey's problem or FireFox's problem.

On Chrome (same OS, v.45.0.2454.93) see the same bruting issues reported above and elsewhere, and inability to run functional bruting in either browser.

Queueing works on both browsers, though it hiccups (needs requeueing of at least one item) - especially after lengthy time in another tab.

I will be applying the v 41 FireFox update and see if that solves matters.

§
Posted: 22.09.2015.
Edited: 22.09.2015.

To clarify - on FF the toolbar dropdown is greyed out for User Scripts Commands. On Tools menu User Script Commands shows no active commands, but is not greyed out.

FF 41 was not the cure.

§
Posted: 29.09.2015.
Edited: 29.09.2015.

Could you post a console log after the script has loaded and after you entered the Extender options menu. Right click in the browser and then on Inspect element. Copy everything that is in the console tab. Thanks :)

§
Posted: 21.10.2015.

Hello Panayot - whether due to repeated reinstalls of the script on FF, or for some other reason, the User Script command issue has gone away. Full menu operation is available.

Still issues with Bruting in FireFox after cleansing the script. But the base functionalities are otherwise all there.

Sign in to post a reply.