KissAnime Downloader

This is a userscript that will download multi episodes form KissAnime.

< Feedback on KissAnime Downloader

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 17.07.2018.

9anime.to Script Possibility

I really like this script, it works great and I have yet to have any major issues. However, KissAnime has started to only host files in 720p, while another site I use has it in 1080p. 9anime.to used to have a companion extension, but it has been abandoned and no longer works. 9anime has a RapidVideo option with 1080p, and so I wondered if you could create a similar script as this one for 9anime.to.

§
Posted: 18.07.2018.

also Torrentz Proxy Script Possibility? check it

§
Posted: 10.09.2018.

possibility is high since it also has RapidVideo server.. perhaps a little bit messing with the rapid script can make it work.. maybe i'll try to do something about it..

§
Posted: 04.01.2019.

also check here 123 Netflix Apk and Emus4u Script Possibility? check it

§
Posted: 05.01.2019.

help me the problem is : Your account is temporarily locked. You have reached the maximum number of connections allowed per day. after five conecxion to the site and the session expires after 15 minutes link: https://dz2fr.tlscontact.com/dz/ORN/login.php

§
Posted: 12.02.2019.
Edited: 12.02.2019.

Hey, click here my website 123netflix-Apk

§
Posted: 26.03.2019.

moi auusi Je cherche le script pour prendre un rendez-vous de visa et le Captcha

§
Posted: 26.09.2019.

i have read a few of the articles on your website now, and i really like your style Hindi status,Shayari,Quotes 2019-2topshayaristatus - is a hindi website provide best whatsapp status . more status category like motivational status , attitude status , desi status , love , sad status .good morning , good night , birthday wishing status click here

§
Posted: 18.11.2019.

For anime site you must check out the list here I have sharing in brief hope you'll like https://www.buzzcnn.com/gogoanime/

§
Posted: 21.03.2020.

If you know more about the latest news, updates, and uses related to technology. Click Here - Digiknowlogy

Sign in to post a reply.