Youtube Material and Dark

Makes Youtube the new hidden material and dark mode. Warning buggy! Created by @xIGBClutchIx

< Feedback on Youtube Material and Dark

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 25.01.2017.

YouTube Material Design Bug

Script works perfectly, except for one bug. This script doesn't work together with any "youtube video rating" scripts. The only way to get ratings scripts to work is to disable the Material design theme of YouTube altogether.

Either way, this script works just fine though. So this might actually be a bug of those ratings scripts or YouTube's Material design itself

§
Posted: 03.02.2017.
Edited: 03.02.2017.
Script works perfectly, except for one bug. This script doesn't work together with any "youtube video rating" scripts. The only way to get ratings scripts to work is to disable the Material design theme of YouTube altogether.

Either way, this script works just fine though. So this might actually be a bug of those ratings scripts or YouTube's Material design itself

That would be a problem with the scripts. The material design is just setting a cookie and Youtube does the theme so any bugs are basically on there side. The only bug really on my end I see is dark mode does not always enable and that is because of the way I have to do it is really hackish.

Sign in to post a reply.