YouTube JS Engine Tamer

To enhance YouTube performance by modifying YouTube JS Engine

< Feedback on YouTube JS Engine Tamer

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 28-12-2023

For some reason it is not switching the quality for me, before I would have the script switch to 1080p but now it won't switch from 1080p. Like if I tell script to set quality to 720p it won't switch to it. It will be stuck on 1080p. The same issue with [Youtube HD](https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/23661-youtube-hd) script.

§
Edited: 28-12-2023

So you mean, when this script is enabled, the another script like "Youtube HD" could not work?

Your issue is the functional conflict with other script right?

You can still use manual clicking to change the quality right?

§

So you mean, when this script is enabled, the another script like "Youtube HD" could not work?

Your issue is the functional conflict with other script right?

You can still use manual clicking to change the quality right?

No no, I'm saying neither script seems to be able to auto set the video quality. If I disable either one and keep one enabled, it still wont auto select the quality. Like how it is intended, also yes I am still able to manually change but I have the other script to auto set the video quality so it is not always at YT's Auto.

§

No no, I'm saying neither script seems to be able to auto set the video quality.

???

This script does not provide the quality setting feature.

but I have the other script to auto set the video quality so it is not always at YT's Auto.

So it means that this script conflict with that script right? Which script you are using to auto set video quality?

§
Posted: 30-12-2023

@AwakeAengel I saw your discussion in Youtube HD script. Should this can be closed?

§
Posted: 19-01-2024

updated

Sign in to post a reply.