Add new entries to PTW/PTR

Any new entries that you add to your list will be added to your Plan To Watch/Read list.

< Feedback on Add new entries to PTW/PTR

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 15-07-2023

Not working on the Summer 2023 seasonal page. The "Quick Add" button shows up but nothing happens when I click on it.

hacker09Author
§
Posted: 16-07-2023

@emukus
> Not working on the Summer 2023 seasonal page. The "Quick Add" button shows up but nothing happens when I click on it.

I am pretty sure this is happening because of another random script/extension you have. I just tested it and it worked on my first try...

What is your browser?
Make sure your browser, tampermonkey, and script versions are the latest ones.

Then test again when all other scripts and extensions are disabled and let me know what happens on your end...

*After the page loads, press F12 to open the Browser Dev console, then click on quick add, after that if any RED messages show up print/copy it and paste it here so I know what is the issue.
*If you don't see any red messages it likely means that it worked and no problems happened at all...

§
Posted: 08-08-2023

Hi, sorry for the delay in responding. I've experimented a little and I've discovered the issue is likely due to a conflict with this script: Combined seasonal list - MAL.

Is it possible to resolve?

hacker09Author
§
Posted: 10-08-2023

fixed

§
Posted: 10-08-2023

Thanks!

Sign in to post a reply.