GOTA Extender

Game of Thrones Ascent Extender

< Feedback on GOTA Extender

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 03-11-2014

Feature Request

Hi, Good work with the extension, love the latest update, and I wonder if you could add the "add all" button to pvp. It would be a big help with grinding for the obsidian dagger.

§
Posted: 05-11-2014

Also I added a "Save queue and reload" option to mine that is useful (The same as your DEBUG button but saves queue instead of debug), I use it to get out of unending brutes.

§
Posted: 05-11-2014

Hello, thanks for your feedback.

Saving of the queue can be done from options. When in queue tab, just click save to save the options. This could be done anytime you wish to save and then reload manually. The auto reload feature saves the queue for you and reloads automatically.

You can terminate now hitting the ESC key at any given point.

The new feature has been implemented with some additional options. Please read the description about // --> Send all ptp

Please read the description carefully and provide feedback for bugs about these new features.
Best regards.

§
Posted: 08-11-2014
Edited: 08-11-2014

Sorry in being late with feedback, I had just reincarnated and was not pvp or bruting yet.

I have not noticed any new bugs. and the ones I do notice I think are with GOTA itself.

ESC works as expected and PtP works great I love it.

All I could want now is an option to send N swornswords instead of all, and an option to send wounded swornswords that are wounded less than max with the send/brute all commands as well

Also if brute all could go past ones that now stop it with 'undefined' (not an adventure),

And while I'm being greedy a button to auto brute/send as soon as a swornsword reaches max-1 wounds or is finished an adventure/pvp and to keep auto bruting/sending. ESC still stopping brutes but maybe a button to stop auto pvp.

§
Posted: 08-11-2014

>.> And a way to queue luck based recipes

§
Posted: 14-11-2014

An auto boss fighter... that auto chooses the best action...and that can aim for first, second or third with buttons on the ranking and rewards page or something... - I dream big sometimes.

A way to reverse the queue (ascending/descending)

A way to group SSs and send groups on adventures/pvp, as well as setting groups ignored by the send all buttons.

A [sell everything] button to be pressed before reincarnation.

A button to unequip all items from one SS/all SSs/a group of SSs.

Adding skill percentages to the sorting would be nice

haha I don't ask for much do I? >.>

§
Posted: 18-11-2014
All I could want now is an option to send N swornswords instead of all.

That won't be an option soon.

an option to send wounded swornswords that are wounded less than max with the send/brute all commands as well

That works as described for send all sworn swords on adventures already. It will be implemented for bruting in the upcoming version too.

Also if brute all could go past ones that now stop it with 'undefined' (not an adventure),

Bruting will skip sworn swords that have not been on an adventure in the upcoming version.

a button to auto brute/send as soon as a swornsword reaches max-1 wounds or is finished an adventure/pvp and to keep auto bruting/sending

That currently involves technical issues beyond my scope and free time. Although a powerful feature, there is no easy way to implement it. I'll give it some thoughts, but all sorts of automations of adventure parties / adventuring and/or questing won't be available soon.

maybe a button to stop auto pvp.

Player to player cannot be stopped by mechanics known to me. If you have any ideas here I'm open for suggestions.

And a way to queue luck based recipes

What's wrong with queuing luck based recipes?

An auto boss fighter... that auto chooses the best action...and that can aim for first, second or third with buttons on the ranking and rewards page or something...

This will be implemented under some conditions. Sworn sword's best action cannot be a parameter here, because there are challenges that will not suit the best modifier. In such case the extender will hang. Instead the upcoming implementation considers boss fighting with your last selected action. If you wish to change your tactic, just click on another attacking option and the extender will loop and attack with it every 15 minutes (exhausting all of your 5 actions)

What's the point in this?

A way to group SSs and send groups on adventures/pvp, as well as setting groups ignored by the send all buttons.

The extender is not and unfortunately won't be able to group your sworn swords. Currently pvp has considerable amount of options for the context of send all button, which practically groups and sends them. Such context can be applied to sending batch sworn swords to adventures. Is that what you're implying?

I don't see point in this. Even if you sell all your non-permanent items, the silver won't be persisted through reincarnation.

Adding skill percentages to the sorting would be nice.

Yes, it would be. Unfortunately the skill percentages are kept as strings and not as object properties and there's no easy way to make a sorting on the descritpion of an item.

By making the extender I meant to make the game easier, more enjoyable. It won't PLAY the game for you. That's not the purpose. Please consider this while making further feature requests.

§
Posted: 19-11-2014
And a way to queue luck based recipes
What's wrong with queuing luck based recipes?

Does not currently do anything for me, no notice/console, nothing added to queue.

What's the point in this?

To have some control over the SS sent by the all buttons, it wouldn't do huge things.

I don't see point in this. Even if you sell all your non-permanent items, the silver won't be persisted through reincarnation.

The silver goes to my alliance. again not a big thing.

By making the extender I meant to make the game easier, more enjoyable. It won't PLAY the game for you. That's not the purpose. Please consider this while making further feature requests.

I see what you mean, but to me these games are only enjoyable with some automation, I like to set my strategies and watch them at work, that's just me though so of course I see where you are coming from.

§
Posted: 21-11-2014

I made a mistake, trying to queue luck based recipes does output something to the console :
EXTENDER <10:16:37 AM> Queing item(s).
(program):1171 EXTENDER - ERROR <10:16:37 AM> Failed to extract recipeName.(program):1171 error(program):1665 queue_clicked(program):7 o.event.dispatch(program):7 r.handlegota-www.disruptorbeam.com/:4 nrWrapper

§
Posted: 22-11-2014

Yeah, I debuged the problem and came to the same conclusion. It has to do with object property naming which is quite inconsistent through the game. I fixed it, now if the property name is not found (even the new one) it'll compare the recipe inputs (note that that's an expensive operation and it's applied as a last resort, but it ensures queueing is done). Next version coming soon. :)

§
Posted: 18-12-2014

More ideas.

Queue patterns - Someway to make queue patterns from the queue list, to add to the queue list one at a time as the previous is completed, one at a time so required items are built first.

Auto pattern placement - A button to (recursively) add a pattern to queue required items.

Pattern repeat - an option to repeat patterns either N times or until stopped.

§
Posted: 04-01-2015

An extension log, as a tab in the extension options page, that lists daily claims, boss fight wins, items gained etc since last reload. Mainly to easily catch up on whats happened while away. - close to the request from another user.

A button to set it to save queue on load, so in cases of crashes or anything that causes the page to close before saving the queue we do not lose the queue, in addition to this we would need a clear queue button.

An auto train option, that puts points in the SSs action (fight for vanguards, spy, etc) or base stat (battle, trade or intrigue). Training is tedious when brute gives 10+ SSs 10+ level ups.

I have noticed if I do not choose an action and keep sending a SS on adventures it chooses one for me, currently the top one of the highest base stat, so a battle SS becomes a vanguard, Is this the extension or how the game itself works? If it is the extension a way to choose which action goes with which stat (so can make it go to harrass instead of fight for example) is desirable.

Perhaps a feature that either informs of, or auto joins open alliance challenges, the player would still need to do the first attack to activate the boss fighting, but as it is a lot of them are missed.

I do love me some requests it seems :p, as always just ideas and not demands.

Happy new year.

§
Posted: 04-01-2015
An extension log, as a tab in the extension options page, that lists daily claims, boss fight wins, items gained etc since last reload. Mainly to easily catch up on whats happened while away. - close to the request from another user.

Pretty much what I had in mind, though you probably describe it more accurately. I second this!

The rest also seems useful, especially saving the queue!

§
Posted: 07-01-2015

More More, lol.

A way to use gems for queued production where available, red for equipment, blue/common black for luck based recipes.

Kept this one nice and short.

§
Posted: 09-01-2015

Not sure if it is doable, but a way to save the queue to a file for (re)loading later.

§
Posted: 10-01-2015

For auto boss fights to persist through the timed reload.

§
Posted: 11-01-2015

A button to revive dead SSs if the silver is available.

I didn't think this would be needed but this round my alliance is getting our arses handed to us, I am losing SSs all over the shop. Only 15 or so here and there but when I get to my final reincarnation that number will get higher.
Thank you for sorting btw, finding those dead SSs would be a pain without it, not to mention finding the strongest SSs to garrison.

Also another request for auto training, either a button that goes through them all and trains their highest trained stat, a feature that trains them when it sees them (again in the highest stat), or like the boss fights where the user presses the train button for the first point and the extension repeats training on whatever stat the user pressed.

I wish I knew enough to make some of these myself, so I could contribute code for you to have an option of using, I only understand the syntax enough to edit existing code to work for me, not to create new code, I was not bad at flash 5's actionscript back in the day and I know some php, but right now I am getting into game design so the learning part of my brain is focused on my course, first thing that I won't be self taught in and actually know properly lol, otherwise I would get involved, who knows maybe the project will still be going in 5 odd years when I am finished.

§
Posted: 12-01-2015

I can't promise you these features will be done. Save the queue to a file for example is not doable, because I can't utilize the file system via javascript. Queue patterns or gems may be an option, but I can't promise anything for certain. For now you can fork me on GitHub https://github.com/panayot-zhi/GOTA_Extender and start experimenting. :)

§

A reply I typed up went away when I pressed post... gone into the ether.

The gist was that I do not need any promises, what you have already given us is awesome, I am just an ideas guy and well, it is up to you which ones are good.

And I asked if it would be possible to put the queue into an editable text box, in a tab like the log, that could be copied and pasted and saved somewhere, so if a crash clears the queue it could be pasted into the same text box and saved.

I liked my wording better the first time, I wonder what happened.

§

I just noticed DB had added the multiple sell feature, so the extender doesn't need it any more, but perhaps change it to a multiple buy feature, only really useful for leather armour, the swords and the books, but I do buy a lot of them.

§
Posted: 18-01-2015

Persistent boss fights through the auto reload.

§
Posted: 20-01-2015

Would it be possible for the Extender to automatically join the quests sent by raven? I have no idea how complicated such a thing would be but I do receive quite a few and clicking to join them all is a bit tedious.

§
Posted: 20-01-2015

It may be possible to automatically click the join button so they are added to your challenge invites chapter, but I imagine selecting a swornsword and clicking the first attack would be up to the user still.

perhaps instead of automatically joining them a button could be added to the top of the ravens list that attempts to join all open invites, saving us from RSI but not playing the game for us, Mr. Ivanov has expressed that this is not an auto-player or bot, but an extension to make some features easier to use.

§
Posted: 22-01-2015

Yes, that would be exactly the thing Donna. You expressed it far better than I. I have no desire for it to select the SS or play for me but not having to go through 30+ old ravens every 15 min just to find a handful of open boss quests would be nice.

§
Posted: 25-01-2015

A clear queue button on the queue tab.

A clear queue button on each buildings page that clears only that buildings queue.

A parsed log page that shows icons of items gained and the quantity of each for selected time period (I.E. last hour, last day, last week and all logged time).

§
Posted: 02-02-2015

Since my last feature become pretty much obsolete (DB are f loosers), I'm picking up stuff from here now...

An auto train option, that puts points in the SSs action (fight for vanguards, spy, etc) or base stat (battle, trade or intrigue). Training is tedious when brute gives 10+ SSs 10+ level ups.

That is entirely up to you. Too many variables, maybe you want to put half on battle, half on modifier, maybe you wanna train for other stat. No, training's up to you.

I have noticed if I do not choose an action and keep sending a SS on adventures it chooses one for me, currently the top one of the highest base stat, so a battle SS becomes a vanguard, Is this the extension or how the game itself works? If it is the extension a way to choose which action goes with which stat (so can make it go to harrass instead of fight for example) is desirable.

Correct! The extender will choose a best modifier if there ain't one set. It can appear that for example he became a Vanguard, but the extender DOES NOT TRAIN your sworn sword. So reload and choose whatever you deem fit. To avoid this, simply assign your SS the custom modifier before bruting.

Perhaps a feature that either informs of, or auto joins open alliance challenges, the player would still need to do the first attack to activate the boss fighting, but as it is a lot of them are missed.

This along with joining / informing quests from other players will be investigated and hopefully implemented in v7.+

A clear queue button on the queue tab.

A clear queue button on each buildings page that clears only that buildings queue.

A parsed log page that shows icons of items gained and the quantity of each for selected time period (I.E. last hour, last day, last week and all logged time).

These things should also be features in v7.+.

§
Posted: 03-02-2015
Edited: 03-02-2015

I would love to see a sorting option for the sworn swords similar to the ones already in the Extender for the shop and the inventory. Thank you for your consideration.

§

The Swornswords are counted as inventory, so are sorted by that option.

§
That is entirely up to you. Too many variables, maybe you want to put half on battle, half on modifier, maybe you wanna train for other stat. No, training's up to you.

Okay I am working on it, hacked together some things from your code, but a little help please, how do I call options from inside auxiliary? o.[option variable] and extender_[option variable] is no bueno

and also is there a number of training points variable inside s[]?

Edit : I think I have it worked out.

Edit 2 : That is to say I have the variables worked out, I have not got it working yet.

Edit 3 : It works, but it isn't pretty.

Edit 4 : Lol this is going to take a while, I have approx 8000+ training points to get through.

§

Nay lol, what I meant is that in my opinion training should be done by the player. But you implemented it! That's great! Can I take a look at the code? :)

§
The Swornswords are counted as inventory, so are sorted by that option.

Ah, I was thinking of it in the Keep, not in the Inventory. It would make it much simpler to equip them this way.

§

Ah, I was thinking of it in the Keep, not in the Inventory. It would make it much simpler to equip them this way.

Since they are regarded as inventory (from the game point of view), when you use the sort player inventory option from the extender they will also get sorted and you can view them from the keep.

Say for example you want to sort them by Battle stats, go to options, select Sort player inventory by Battle stats and SAVE the tab, then open the keep again and the sworn swords will be sorted.

§
Nay lol, what I meant is that in my opinion training should be done by the player. But you implemented it! That's great! Can I take a look at the code? :)

It is on my fork on github and the hidden greasyfork extension I sent you the links for, and great thing is the new queue works for both, so as I need to swap between them I do not need to remake the queue.

I also added options for what to train in but have not tested them as, well, I only train the modifier and am waiting for it to get through all the points, I imagine it will work a lot nicer when there is not so many points.

§
Posted: 05-02-2015

I definitely would enjoy having a training feature, even with only one training point on a bunch of SS's it can take a long time to get through them all. Did it get through all your points?

§
Posted: 05-02-2015

Page 12 of 60, lol, but they all have 30+ points except my permanents, I actually train those guys.

§
Posted: 08-02-2015

I would love for a "train all" button next for all the different options, would definitely speed things up without making it too automated. Dunno if that's possible. I guess it depends on how you implemented it Donna.

§
Posted: 11-02-2015

I would love to see a scrollable rather than paginated inventory.

§
Posted: 12-02-2015

That is down to DB, I doubt no modification of the Extender would be able to do this.

Just wondering if it would be possible for Sworn Sword's to brute adventures with attacks that aren't the SS's specialty. E.g. have all my trade and intrigue SS's brute adventures with Battle attacks instead. Mainly because with gear equiped to my lord and where I've put my talents Most of my non Battle SS's would perform better on adventures with Battle attacks than the one they're specialized in. It's no big deal if it's not possible, it would just make leveling them a bit more efficient.

§

From the options select for the Send All button context "Selected action". When you send your sworn swords on adventures/ptp/ava select a random action from the list and click the Send All button. ALL of your sworn swords will be sent with THE SELECTED action regardless of their modifier.

§

I have done that and it works to mass send aid ptp 'attacks' to get the Ob Dagger really well, but doing that when wanting to brute adventures instantly only brutes SS's with that specialty while the others are left.

§
Posted: 14-02-2015
Edited: 14-02-2015
That is down to DB, I doubt no modification of the Extender would be able to do this.

Actually, I have a script for Stylebot that does exactly this but it is a bit rough and while it is great for quickly searching the inventory it can turn the keep into a nightmare sometimes when trying to equip SS. Maybe if Panayot Ivanov would like to look at it is possible. IDK. I don't write them.

§
Posted: 14-02-2015
I have done that and it works to mass send aid ptp 'attacks' to get the Ob Dagger really well, but doing that when wanting to brute adventures instantly only brutes SS's with that specialty while the others are left.

This should be fixed in the upcoming version. Now, if you send all your sworn swords on adventures using the 'Selected option' the extender will save your choice of attack and then if the option is left unchanged until you decide to brute all (or custom) sworn swords it will pick up that stored action and brute with it.

Geo
§
Posted: 16-04-2015
Edited: 18-04-2015

This might sound a bit extreme, but... oh well!

I recently found a chrome extension called MultiLogin, and now I can have all my alt characters on one browser, each in his own tab. I figured out that you can have the script running for all tabs, and that each tab will hold it's own settings! Which is soooo cool! However, this does not apply to queuing! I suspect because from some version onward, the author switched to a separate file for queue production. So this file is common for every tab. So queuing items will actually use the next available account.
Am I right ? Is this something I can change in my instance by changing some line ?
Many thanks!

*****UPDATE: It looks like this is not an issue after all. Just be sure to reset all settings before putting it to use. Each tab will use it's own queue list!!! Cheerz!

Sign in to post a reply.