Greasy Fork is available in English.

ppixiv for Pixiv

Better Pixiv viewing | Fullscreen images | Faster searching | Bigger thumbnails | Download ugoira MKV | Ugoira seek bar | Download manga ZIP | One-click like, bookmark, follow | One-click zoom and pan

< Feedback on ppixiv for Pixiv

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 14-06-2023

Hoverbookmarker on post would work well for this script just switching this feature on and any post the mouse hovers over is bookmarked, since bookmarks really only get "rid" of a post so you don't have to see it again with how the recommendation system only shows newly bookmarked tags you can just use bookmarking as a way to get rid of something so you don't have to see it a thousand other times, use private bookmarking as actual storage instead. If a hoverbookmarker isn't possible then just clicking on a post for it to auto bookmark would work great too. Would love to have some kinda "hide post" feature but that's been asked of before and seems to not be possible, also sorting bookmarks and private bookmarks by safe and r18 would be awesome too. I use this script an absolute fuck ton and the only thing slowing someone down from browsing is posts you don't want to bookmark and so they're gonna haunt you when "similar post" hunting so would love some of these new feature for this literal perfect script love you guys

§
Posted: 14-06-2023

Also if that can't work then a button to just "bookmark every post on page" would work too, on recommended or other large pages idk about but going through user posts or similar post etc would work perfectly

ppixivAuthor
§
Posted: 17-06-2023

There's no way to add more than one bookmark at a time, so that would mean spamming tons of requests to add each bookmark one at a time. I don't want to add features that abuse or spam the site, it could even get people banned. (I was temp blocked once just for reorganizing lots of bookmarks too quickly, and I wasn't even using a script, just using their webpage really fast...)

ppixivAuthor
§

FYI, Pixiv uses your bookmarks to make recommendations (including private bookmarks), so what you're doing is probably ruining your recommendations...

§

FYI, Pixiv uses your bookmarks to make recommendations (including private bookmarks), so what you're doing is probably ruining your recommendations...

Tested it to the extreme and pixiv only does recommendations very loosely and once you like enough stuff it doesn't really do much so the only purpose would be to make sure you don't have to see a post twice

§

There's no way to add more than one bookmark at a time, so that would mean spamming tons of requests to add each bookmark one at a time. I don't want to add features that abuse or spam the site, it could even get people banned. (I was temp blocked once just for reorganizing lots of bookmarks too quickly, and I wasn't even using a script, just using their webpage really fast...)

damn that sucks if there's anyway that the script can declutter things it'd be wonderful I absolutely love the function of it, it makes pixiv 100x more usable

ppixivAuthor
§

The API includes info about why it made each recommendation, and about 50% of my recommendations come from bookmarks. If you bookmark a ton of stuff that you don't actually like, you'll be getting lots of junk recommendations based on them.

§
Posted: 18-06-2023

The API includes info about why it made each recommendation, and about 50% of my recommendations come from bookmarks. If you bookmark a ton of stuff that you don't actually like, you'll be getting lots of junk recommendations based on them.

From what I've seen im getting good recommendations with like 20k bookmarked items the only issue is they follow the "direct" bookmarks meaning only what you've bookmarked in the last 48 hours or so thats the only odd issue ive seen with it

Sign in to post a reply.