Greasy Fork is available in English.

Vulcun Loot Autoclicker + Streams scan

Autoscans streams for drops and enters the loot in background.

< Feedback on Vulcun Loot Autoclicker + Streams scan

Question/comment

§
Posted: 30-11-2015

Avoid being logged out

It seems like the site will randomly check the browser for these sorts of JS bots. I got logged out right after I tried logging in on an anonymous chrome section. Not sure if this particular behavior triggered the site's robots to check on me, or if this checking is really random.
Just FWY, I only did this because some other extension of mine was bugging the script, so an anonymous section solved that since it doesn't load any chrome extension unless you specify it.

I suspect getting a number of these positive alarms will probably get a user banned. Or would it just get you signed out every time?

Anyway, any ideas on how to avoid this bot checking?

mytzuskyAuthor
§
Posted: 30-11-2015

I have no problems with those checks once I'm logged in. Just log in normally (not anonymous) and it should be ok, I've used it over night without problems. This can't be bannable, the script does nothing a human user would not do. So they can't prove I'm not clicking the actual buttons.

§
Posted: 01-12-2015

i have also not had a problem when I use it in incognito mode in chrome. keeps me logged in all night

§
Posted: 03-12-2015

Indeed, it seems I just got unfortunate to have the script running while accessing the site in a new browser session. Anyway, that seems to be just some Cloudflare's DDoS protection service. Haven't got any more issues with this.

§

btw, is it possible to get multiple drops from normal chrome and incognito mode logged in with the same account?

mytzuskyAuthor
§
btw, is it possible to get multiple drops from normal chrome and incognito mode logged in with the same account?

No, you only get 1 chance per loot drop, you will actually see the same result in both tabs, even if you clicked the button 2 times from different places.

Sign in to post a reply.