Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Professions Robot

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Commentaires sur Neverwinter gateway - Professions Robot

Question / commentaire

§
Posté le: 20/07/2015

Consideration for future development (for skyforge and not neverwinter)

It looks like skyforge has a similar system to nw's professions but a bit more complex. As far as i know there is no web support to access that (only in game) but somewhere i read that web access to it will be added in the future. Please consider supporting that when it becomes available and feel free to message me here if you need tester for it.

§
Posté le: 21/07/2015

Hi @kakoura,

I understand why'd ask this here. Although, as you might already know, these are two different games and most probably two completely different (as in backend) projects.

Even if Skyforge makes any web frontend for managing professions (or whatever they have) at any time, I highly doubt it'll have the same backend as NW's Gateway. Thus I doubt we'd be able to merge the two projects into one. Even more, I'm actually 100% it won't be done/viable.

Even in the case there are contributors around that also play Skyforge, they'll need to do a completely new bot (from scratch), because as I mentioned before they'd probably have a completely different backend.

§
Posté le: 23/07/2015

i basically asked this here to be kept in a loop with a private message here if you start development for one for skyforge (they said they will implement web interface for the respective part that looks like professions). so if someone starts a project for it (whenever that happens) please contact me here. thanks in advance.

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.