JR Crowdsource keyword/ranking mturk.com scripts

A userscript for crowdsource keyword and ranking hits. It should be working for the keywords for any Google location. Also it will work for the ranking hits. It will even work for the choose the best URL hits.

< Commentaires sur JR Crowdsource keyword/ranking mturk.com scripts

Question / commentaire

§
Posté le: 02/03/2015

Stopped working with firefox

No longer working with firefox at all. I'm not sure if there was a browser update, but it still works with Chrome. I've tested extensively over the past several days to make sure it wasn't a conflict with another script. I've disabled all other scripts, updated windows, reinstalled this script, etc.

Just thought I'd let you know. Thanks.

JohnnyRSAuteur
§

I see that crowdsource added some new hits so those new ones won't work with this script. The old ones titled Search:Keywords on Google.com should still be working even with the new firefox update. But anyway I am close to finishing the new updated script so I'll just make it work with the new versions and update it. Not sure when I can get it updated. Maybe today or tomorrow.

§

Ok. Great. Thanks for the response. However, I'm aware of the new HITs by CrowdSource, but it doesn't work with ANY HITs in Firefox, even the old ones. Is it just me?

§
Posté le: 04/03/2015

I found my issue is Scriptish. After the latest Firefox update, your script no longer works. I installed Greasemonkey and it works fine. I prefer Scriptish, but I'm definitely willing to use GM for your script. It's just that damn good! Thanks again!

JohnnyRSAuteur
§
Posté le: 04/03/2015

Oh OK. Yes I found scriptish nice but it had problems with some scripts so I had to go back to greasemonkey too after I started using firefox more. Glad it's working.

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.